Crash

"Hong Kong!" Fénix yelled to notify me that he won the game.....again. I know I'm just that bad at card games don't judge me! "So what was that win number like 10." He mocked me I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey when did you get your tattoo?" I asked him grazing his side, since he was only wearing grey sweatpants again.

"Um when I was around 21 I think." He told me, it was a really detailed dream catcher.

"For the longest time I had a dream catcher in my room back in New York when I was in UFC. I always thought that it kept all my hopes and dreamed in my house and bad ones out of the way." I explained to him, messing around with his tattoo, running my fingers along his skin and arms that were partly sleeved in tattoos as well.

He groaned and brushed my fingers away. "You are not wearing enough clothes to do this to me!" He laughed looked at my outfit. I wore a black crop top and blue short jean shorts with my black and red checkered-like high tops, "wild" flat bill hat and gold jacket. Along with my cross neckless.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked he glared at me and smirked. I laughed I couldn't tell if he wanted me to or not.

"I want you to stop teasing me pequeño bruja!" (Little witch) He said I rolled my eyes while letting out a small laugh, and sat up off the floor taking the remote control for the TV in my hand and flipping through the the channels, plopping down on the couch.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Fénix asked me. I nodded my head.

"Shoot." I said awaiting his question he turned more serious.

"What happened with you and your mom?" He asked me. "Did she not believe in you?" He added.

I shook my head and started thinking. "Actually I've thought about that a lot, it's not that she doesn't believe in me its more of a she doesn't want to see me get hurt. I'm her last daughter and the only one she a any type of influence on while they were growing up. She didn't want me to wrestle because she saw what kind of a tole it took on my dad, and we became very open with our different opinions so I guess it just turned sour over time." I answered back thinking to all the amazingly fun times I did have with my moo when we weren't at each other's throats.

"Quinn me and Charlotte are coming stop eating each other's faces!" I herd Eva yell from outside the door making me jump.

"Wait!" Fénix quickly said then sprung to his feet and ran his fingers though my hair messing it up and turning his makes sideways. I laughed at him as the door started to open.

Eva and my sisters jaws looked like they actually we about to fall off their faces when the saw us. Me and Fénix started to breath heavily and he collapsed on the couch as I stood up.

"Damn we can't get a second alone first Lacy barges in now you two." I laughed pointing to them.

"Damn Quinn I didn't know you had it in you!" Eva laughed at me I cocked an eyebrow.

"What do you guys want anyways?" I asked them, I had a feeling I didn't want an answer.

"Lacy won't even talk to Monica, Trish or Mike, she wants us to do it all." Charlotte explained.

I felt my hands tense up. "She's turning into a gold digger." I muttered the other girls nodded. "She has to realize we can't do everything for her, she fricken 20 years old." I said to them angered more so than anything else.

Silence filled the room until I spoke out again. "I'll go talk to her." I said pausing to see if anyone wanted to come. "I'll probably go tomorrow or something." I said and with that the girls nodded and wished me luck. We exchanged hugs on the way out. I made my way back over to the couch were Fénix was.

"What do you want I do today? Drago has a AÃA meet and greet and Aerostar has a photo shoot." He informed me, if your not clear AÃA is another wrestling promotion most of the talent from Lucha Underground originally was fighting in AÃA and still are on the off season when Lucha isn't being taped. (A/N great show btw)

"I don't know." I said laying sideways across the couch looking up at the ceiling. Fénix chuckled at me. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him sitting up straight.

He agreed and we decided on watching Get Smart. I needed a good laugh right about now.

About half way though the movie I started to feel tired I let my head tip and laid on Fénix's shoulder then I pulled it away and sat up. I herd him laugh.

"You can if you want." He told me I looked back at him and yawned.

"I thought you didn't want me teasing you?" I said all sleepy like yawning again. He just laughed and I rested my head on his shoulder again and fell asleep.

~

9:16 a.m I slowly opened my eyes adjusting them to the little but of light shinning though the curtains. I groaned and sat up rubbing my head, I decided to get up and take a shower.

The warm water felt like heaven on my sore back from my last match. I seriously think Querno is made of steel or something because my dive possibly hurt me more so than him.

I stepped out of the shower and put on some fresh clothes. I didn't bother to do my makeup but I quickly put my hair up in Dutch braids again.

I walked out to the living room to see Fénix still pasted out on the couch. Silently I laughed to myself, I walked over ad picked his chest repeatedly until he grabbed my wrists.

"Don't start something you can't finish." He warned me I laughed and went to the fridge, grabbed an apple and pulled out my phone scrolling threw my Twitter to see what my fans had to say.

I love my fans with all my heart I'd do anything for them because I'd be nowhere without them. I'd probably be in Lacy spot in Puerto Rico, or in the streets scared on what my next meal will be if it weren't for them.

"I'm heading out to the gym wanna come?" Fénix asked me I nodded and walked out the door to the car.

When we pulled up to the gym my sister Rosilya was there I snuck up behind her and jumped on her back.

"What the hell?!" She yelled until she realized it was only me. "Okay Quinn we can stop hugging." She eagerly said I still didn't let go. "Quinn get off me." She said more harsh then I jumped off her.

"Why didn't you show up two hours ago? We could've worked out together!" She told me. "This is my last morning in California then I'm going back to Brooklyn." She told me, I always missed my sisters when we were apart we were all so excited that we were all going to be some type of fighter. But it wasn't the story we wanted, all three of us are scattered all over the country.

"I'm going over to the treadmill." I said after a moment of silence between me and my sister she nodded and walked out of the gym, while I made my way to the treadmill.

After about 30 minutes I felt something crack and then I crashed and I fell. I held my knee in pain as I laid on the floor I saw a swarm of people running to me then everything went black.