E.J's Shocking Answer....

Me: AND WE ARE BACK!

Everyone:...Yay.....*sarcastic*...

Me: C'mon guys cheer up, we got.....1 QUESTION!?

Jeff: 1 QUESTION! WHAT!! *starts running out of the house* I AM GOING TO MAKE THEM ALL GO TO SLEEP!!!

Slendy: *Grabs Jeff with tentacle and drags him back in* You won't be putting anyone to sleep Jeff....

Jeff: NO!! I MUST KILL AT LEAST ONE OF THEM!! *struggles* I MUST!!!

Me: Drop em' Slendy.

Slendy: *drops Jeff*

Jeff: GAH!! *hits ground*...owwwwwwww....*moans in pain*....my face hurts...

?: I bet it hurt when you carved that smile into it.

Jeff: *head shoots up* NU!! DAT VOICE!! IT'S HIM!!

Me: Who's "Him"?

Jeff: *points to doorway*

*Liu is standing in the doorway*

Everyone: *gasp*

Jeff: *Jumps up and runs to Liu*..What do you think your doing here....

Liu: I came to join the party. Oh! I brought some friends.

*suddenly Liu moves out of the way and a whole sh*t load of Jeff fan-girls are standing there*

Fan-girls: OMFG!! IT'S JEFF!!!! 

*A whole bunch of girls start dragging him out of the room*

Jeff: GAH NU!!! *kicks frantically* LET ME GO YOU CRAZY GIRLZ!!

*They drag him out more as he claws at the floor*

Jeff: HELP ME GUYS!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! LIU!! YOU STUPID DUMB ASS!! I AM YOUR BROTHER!! AHH!! I THINK THEY ARE BITING ME!!!

Liu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*The fan-girls finally drag him into the other room slamming the door behind them*

Jeff: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Everyone except Liu:...O.O...

Slendy: What..the..f*uck...just..happened...

Me:..I have no idea....but anyway time for the question!

 MusicIsMyLife00 asks:  E.J would you grind on everyone just for fun for me please ^.^

E.J: Does grind mean, Sex?

Me: I think so....

E.J: OF COURSE I WOULD!! ^-^

Everyone except E.J:.....O.O...

E.J:....What..it would be for him..or..her...i don't know what gender they are...

Everyone: *Slowly moves away from E.J*

E.J:....v.v....

Me: Alrighty then...the other question she/he asked is...

Masky are you in love with hoodie?????

Masky: O////O W-Wha! N-NO!! U-UH...I....GAH!!!! *runs out of the room well crying*...

Hoodie: MASKY!! COME BACK!! *Runs after him*

BEN: HAHAHA THOSE TWO ARE JUST LIKE JANE AND JEFF!! DEY HIDE DER LUVE!! XD

Jane: THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE SH*T!! *Jane runs over and grabs the back of his shirt and starts dragging him upstairs* I WARNED YOU!!

BEN: NU I-I'M SORRY!! I TAKE IT BACK!!! JEFF MY LOVE!! HELP ME!!

Everyone: WHAT!!?

BEN: I mean....ANYONE EXCEPT JEFF, HELP ME!!!

*jane drags him upstairs*

BEN: GAHHHH!!!! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO!!! *hack* *choke*........

*silence*.....

Me:....Well...he's dead.......I gu-

*Jeff bursts through the door with bruises, scratches, bite marks, torn clothes and some hair missing, and holding his knife.*

Liu: Sh*t....

Jeff:..*tilts his head to side*..Go..To..SLEEP YOU STUPID B*TCH!! *he runs and tackles Liu*

Me: ALRIGHT OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH!! THAT'S ALL FOR NOW LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND DARES BELOW!!! STAY FABULOUS!! BAII~

Everyone except Jeff, Jane, BEN, Liu, Masky and Hoodie: BAII~

A/N

Hey everyone, I just wanted to clear up confusion, I just wanted to tell you the Creepypastas in this story. The Creepypastas are: Slenderman, Jeff the killer, Jane the killer, Ben drowned, Liu, Masky, Hoodie, E.J and Sally. I hope you enjoy the other parts, stay fabulous! Baii~