STUFF!~ >:D

Toby: *is holding camera* Hey dudes~ *twitch* Sadly, this is the end, of Ask Creepypastas....It's been fun....B-

Molly: *pushes him away from camera* SHUT YO F*CKING MOUTH FOOL! *walks in front of camera and adjusts it* Ask Creepypastas isn't over, *smirks evilly* It's only f*cking begun.

~~~

Molly: AND WE ARE BACK!!!

Everyone: YAAAAAAAAY~ :D

Molly: AND ASK CREEPYPASTAS ISN'T ENDING!!

Everyone: YAAAAAAAAAAY! :D

AngelicaStaples says: Sally, *whispers to her* I dare you to take Jeff's knife and throw it at Slendy, then blame it on Jeff.

Sally:.....*crawls behind Jeff when he isn't looking* *reaches around and into his hoody and pulls out his knife* *quickly throws it at Slendy* *runs and sits back down*

Slendy: GAH! *dodges it and it stabs into the wall* DAFUQ!?

Sally: Jeff! Why would you do that to Mister Slenderman. *stands up and hugs Slendy* That was mean.

Slendy: -.- I know you did it Sally...

Sally: *is already gone*

savvyohawk says: E.J, you say you don't date fan-girls. What if I say I'm not a fan-girl, but I like you....Will you date me then? Oh, and by the way, I like your mask....=3

E.J: No.

Molly: DO YOU REALIZE! HOW MANY HEARTS YOU ARE BREAKING YOU EYELESS BUMB FACE!

TyishiaKnowles says: Everyone, what would you guys do if you figured out Slendy was your father?

Charlie: OMFG! MOLLY! DID MOM HAVE SEX WITH THAT THING!

Molly: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Rag doll: *face palm* Mom is not THAT low.

Sally: I would be happy :3

Slendy: *cries* THAT WAS, THE NICEST THING, ANYONE HAS EVER SAID TO ME!!! *blows nose*

Jeff: I would of killed myself already....

E.J:......I would...Just...Like...*points to ground* Die.

BEN: It would be like so weird because I hate the dude and he is so strict and non-fun so I would be so strict and non-fun and that would be so unawesome.

Molly: NO PUN INTENDED!!!!!

Prussia: HIGH FIVE MEH! 

Molly and Prussia: *high five and nom on potatoes* :3

Hoodie: *is still sitting in excludie hole*.....*peeks out* *shakes head and sits back down*

Masky: No, just, no.

LD: OKAY GUYS! *stands up* I THINK IT WOULD BE PRETTY COOL!

Slendy: OMZ REALLY!? :D

LD: NO WAY!!! *hits him aside the head with frying pan*

Hungary: :3

LD: Thanks for the frying pan. *hands it back to her* 

Hungary: No problem gurl~ :3 Now, time to go find a certain albino. *walks out*

MaskysGF says: Masky, I DARE YOU TO TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS!

Masky: *music suddenly starts in the back round as he stands up* *puts on bad ass shades and puts hands on hips* *taps foot to beat*

Music: I WALK IN THE CLUB AND DIS IS WHAT I SEE! EVERYBODY STOPS AND THEY STARIN' AT ME! I GOT PASSION IN MY PANTS AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO SHOW IT, SHOW IT, SHOW IT!

Masky: *rips pants off revealing cheesecake boxers* I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!

LD: *falls back onto ground with nosebleed*

 Rag doll, :3 I like yaoi too. :33

Rag doll: Dude, who doesn't?

Jeff, JEFFYBOO! Whatcha doing? :3

Jeff: *is stabbing random person* Oh nothin~ :3

BEN, so video games turn you on eh? What turns you on more? Winning or losing?

BEN: Winning.

Molly: OMFG! *holds hand over mouth* OH DEAR ZALGO!

BEN: *laughs*

Slendy, *throws pringle can at and runs away*

Slendy: *it hits him in the head* *falls back, passed out*

Everyone:........

Splendy, what turns you on?~ XD

Splendy:.......>.> <.< Bow ties. *fixes bow tie*

Trendy, what turns you on Drama queen? -_-

Trendy: Yo mama bitch face.

Everyone: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!~

ULTIMATE DARE
I DARE EVERYONE TO HUG THE FLUFF OUT OF MOL MOL

Everyone: *hugs Mol Mol*

Molly: :3

creepykitty123 says: BEN, ummmmmmm I-I.....Like you....

BEN: Who doesn't? *smirk*

Everyone in the entire world except for fans and Sally: Me.

BEN: NOBODY ASKED YOU!

Molly: WEEEEELLLLLLL THEN! THAT'S IT! Don't forget to leave your questions and dares below! Thank you SO much for reading! Stay fabulous! BAII!~

Everyone: BAII!~