I DON'T GIVE NO SHITS ABOUT TITLES!

Jeff: AND W-

Molly: You finish that sentence and there will be nothing left of you.

Jeff: *slowly backs away from camera*

Molly: ^^

jahjah910 says: Molly, I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Smexy and Slendy. *giggles evilly*

Smexy: *walks towards her*

Molly: *pulls out butcher knife* DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!

Smexy: Silly girl, you can't kill me~

Molly: Who says I was killing you -.- *slits throat* *chokes and falls to ground*

Smexy: I AM NOT DOIN' IT WITH A DEAD BODY! THAT IS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!

Jen_Wilde says: Jeff, Want to watch all the MLP seasons with me? :3

Jeff: Dafuq is MLP?

Molly: *suddenly stands up straight from lying on ground* YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MLP IS?!

Jeff: WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?! O.O

Sally, if Jeff says no show him the cuteness of Fluttershy and EPICNESS of Rainbow Dash. >:3

Sally: *takes Jeff's hand* Come with me young one, it is learning time. *leads him into a room*

Hoodie, *hands him keys to motorcycle* :3 Take someone special on a ride.

Molly: YES! We get to figure out who his special someone is!! ^^

Hoodie: *stands up*

Masky: *holds hand out, waiting for Hoodie to take it*

Hoodie: *slaps his hand* It isn't you Masky!

Masky: ;-;

Molly: *watches* :3 Who is it?! Who is it?!

Hoodie: *walks over to Molly and takes her hand* Would you like to accompany me on a ride?

Molly: *cheeks turn red* *weakly smiles* S-Sure.

Hoodie and Molly: *walk outside holding hands* (*dies from internal fan-girling*)

Masky: HE LIKES THAT BITCH?!

Ashleythekiller says: NEXT WAVE! *floods room with pineapples* Because why not?

Eveyone except Molly, Hoodie, Sally and Jeff: *Die from pineapples suffocating them*

 sk8trgirl247 says: Jeff, can we go killing NOW?!

Jeff: *runs out of the room that Sally took him in* MY EYES HOLY CRAP YES! I WILL DO ANYTHING EXCEPT BE INT HIS MANSION WITH THOSE THINGS! WHAT ARE THEY!!!!!!!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *runs outside to go kill with sk8trgirl247*

Slendy, *throws empty pringle cans at him* LATER SUCKAS!

Slendy: I AM F*CKING DONE! *grabs all the pringle cans and throws them in fire* I SET FIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRREEEEE TO THE CANS!!!!!!!! WATCHED THEM BURN AS BEN DREW ON MY FACE!!!! I SCREAMED AND HE CRIED AND I THREW HIM INTO THE PIIIIITTTTTT THE PIIIITTTT!!! I SET FIIIIIIRRRRRRRRREEE TO BEEEEEEEENNNNNN!!! WATCHED HIM BURN AS HE CALLED OUT JEFF'S NAME!!!!!!! I LAUGHED WHILE HE CRIED AND THAN IT STARTED TO RAIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN RAIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!! I SCREEEEEEEEAAAAAMED AT THE RAIN! AND THREW BICYCLES INTO THE SKKKKKKYYYYY! IT SWORE AND I CRIED AND SCREAMED AT THE CAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSS THE CAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSS!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOO F*CKIIIIINNNNNNG BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNN!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH OOOOOHHHHH!!!