Heart break and despair....

Me: AND WE ARE BACK!!!!

Slendy: AGAIN!!!!?

Molly: SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!! OH WAIT!! YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!!!

Slendy: What's wrong with you?

Molly: Nothing...LET US GET STRAIGHT TO THE DRAMA!!!!!

BEN: BUT WAIT!!

Molly: Huh?

BEN: I want to know...How was the 20 minutes in heaven with Jeffyboo over there....

Molly: *blushes insanely* *rubs back of head* *sweatdrop*...u-uh.....um....

Jeff: Just shut the hell up BEN......-.-......

Molly: ANYWAY!!!

MaskysGF: I dare you guys to slap your friend as hard as you can >:3 but Molly and Jane don't have to because i dare them to do 7 minutes in heaven have fun~ >:3

Everyone: ooooooooooooo

Molly: *grabs butcher knife and jumps at Jane* *cuts off her head* CAN'T DO NOW WHEN YOUR DEAD CAN YA B*TCH! *sits back down and licks blood off knife*

Everyone stares at her* O.O.......

Molly: TURN YOUR F*CKING FACES AWAY OR ELSE I WILL F*CKING KILL YOU ALL!!!

Everyone: *looks away*

Molly: Anyway......>:(

Slendy, *gives pringles can* My friend said to give it to you i have no idea why

Slendy: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *throws it across room where it hits Molly in the head*

Molly: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *throws it back* I DON'T WANT IT!!!! *wipes self off*...Who knows what you did to that can....*gags slightly*.....

Jeff: Wait a minute....Is that what turns Slendy on?

Molly: *nods slightly*

Jeff: How is that so gross or scary...?

Molly: He told me what he does to it......*gags again*...Oh god.....why me.....why.....( Okay so in a Ask creepypastas this girl made up that pringles can turn him on. I do not own this idea all credit goes to her.)

Slendy: *throws the pringle can away*

Molly: *gag* A-Anyway.....

Splendy, I dare you to be mean to everyone for a day

Splendy: YOU ALL ARE UGLY COMPARED TO ME!! SEE YA B*TCHES!! *sassy walks his skinny ass outta there*

Molly:.........Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell That happened.....Anyway....

Smexy, I dare you to rape Molly 

Molly: *reads this question slowly*.....WAIT! WHAT!!

Smexy: OH MOLLY~!

 Molly: F*CK NO!! *starts to run away*

Smexy: *grabs her with tentacle and drags her back* Ah ah ah! It's a dare sweetie. You're mine.

Molly: YOU F*CKING WISH!! DON'T MAKE ME CHOP OFF YOUR TENTACLE!!!

Smexy: You do. I will just do it harder.

Molly: *gags*...Awwwww....F*ck my life.....f*ck it so hard.......

Smexy: Gladly..*starts dragging her to the other room*