O M G LIKE. FINALLY!!!!

Molly: AND WE ARE BACK!!!!

Everyone: FINALLY!!!!!!

Molly: WE WOULD OF MADE A NEW ONE SOONER BUT WE RAN INTO SOME PROBLEMS REGARDING SEXUAL TENSION!

Everyone: WHAT!?

Molly: JUST KIDDING!!!! DANCE PARTY!!!!!!

Everyone: *starts dancing*

AngelicaStaples says: *yells from window* JANE! COME AND GET ME BITCH! *runs and slaps Jeff onto the ground*

Jane: *looks out window* I don't see her....

Molly: Good *pushes Jane out window*

Jeff: *lies on ground with slap mark on face* OWWWWWWIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

alissafreehugcreepy says: LEMONS AND SKITTLES!!!!! *makes it rain lemons and skittles* Jeff go jump in a pool of leaches while Jane dyes your hair with Slendy's lemons. I'm so evil! Bye!

Everyone: *watches as skittles and short books fall from the sky*

Molly: What the? Books?

Rag doll: *picks one up and opens it* *gasps* YAOI LEMONS!!!!!!!! *jumps up*

Molly: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! *runs around in circles* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

Rag doll: *picks up a whole bunch and runs out* I FOUND THE AMERIPAN!!!!!!!!

Molly: *grabs other books and run after her* I GOT THE PRUCAN!!!!!!

Rag doll: WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS!?

Molly: GOT THEM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rag doll and Molly: LEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone except Molly and Rag doll: O.O.....

Hoodie: I CAN'T HOLD IT IN!! *grabs the books* WAIT FOR ME!!! YOU FORGOT THE TISSUES FOR THE NOSEBLEEDS!!!! DX!!! *runs after them with the other books and tissues* 

Jeff:............TO THE POOL!~~~

BEN: *grabs the leeches*

Jane: *runs into the kitchen and runs back out with actual lemons* GOT SLENDY'S LEMS!!!! 

Jeff, Jane and BEN: *run outside*

Slendy: *screams like a teenage girl* M-MY LEMONS! OH MY!!! *runs after them* PLEASE DON'T PUT LEECHES IN THE POOL! OH MY GOD NOOO!!! WHAT A WASTE OF LEMONS!! DX

Everybody else:...........

CreepyPonyLover238 says: Masky, sorry to say, but we're over. I got a gf now. YES I'M BI! DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS! :3 Anyway, sorry. Welp! I'm gonna go huggle her baiz! *skips away*

E.J:....*pats his back*.....Wow.....That's rough man......

Masky:.....And to think....I was....Actually starting to like her.....

Alice: Where is LD!?

Sally: I think she snuck off with Molly, Rag doll and Hoodie.....

Alice: WELL THEN!

E.J: Hey! Look at the bright side! Maybe you can get back together with Hoodie!

Masky: Y-Yeah! :D

(WRONG! >:3)

Oliviaboto says: Hoodie, *grabs Hoodie's hands* Will you date meh please?  *puppy dog eyes (Since I'm part dog)*

Hoodie: I was pulled away from my lemons for this!? DX

Molly: I don't see why we had to come back...*wipes nose* I was in the middle of some PruCan.....(YES I SHIP IT! LEAVE MEH BE!)

Hoodie: And....Well....To answer your question....I kind of like....Someone else......

Masky: YES! *runs and hugs him* I KNEW YOU STILL LOVED ME! ^^

Hoodie: *rubs back of head awkwardly*.....I-It's not y-you M-Masky......

Masky: *eyes widen* *sinks to ground* W-What.......?

Toby: Ooooooooooooooooo~~~~

Molly: *gasps* The ship is still sinking......

Hoodie: I like someone else......

Molly: YES! ANOTHER CRUSH TO FIGURE OUT! *grabs his arms* TELL US!!!!!

Hoodie: N-No!! DX

Molly: -.-......FINE THEN! TO THE YAOI! I MEAN LEMONS! O.O!! AWAY!!!!!! *runs off with Hoodie*

Charlie: What's yaoi?

Everyone: *face palm*

pepsi_123 says: Masky, if your girl broke up with you, I dare you to date meh. :3

Masky: *looks over at Alisha*

Alisha: *blushes* U-Uh.......

Masky: F*CK IT! *hugs her*

Alisha: Y-Yay!

Hoodie, Molly, Rag doll and LD: *walk into room* *sit down*

Jeff, Jane, BEN and Slendy: *walk back into room* *sit down*

Molly: EVERYONE IS BACK! :D

goodlucksecretlady says: *runs into mansion* *sticks a potato in Molly's mouth* *Puts 5 pringle cans down Slendy's pants* *Drags Rag doll into room and plays Ju Ju Romantica* *runs outside* EVERY OTHER PASTA TAKE COVER!!!!!!

Everyone except the three: *hides*

Rag doll: *falls to ground with massive nose bleed*

Molly: *eyes widen* *runs around in circles screaming something*

Slendy: GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER MY PANTS!!!!! *runs around in circles*

Everybody else: WHAT IS HAPPENING!? DDDDDX

~Later~

Molly: AND THAT'S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE FOR TODAY! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS AND DARES BELOW! THANKS SO M- *camera suddenly drops to the side* AH F*CK!!!! *has been grabbed by tentacle*

Rag doll: *is upside down in air* THIS IS SHIT!! DDDDDX

Jane: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT THAT GIRL IS DEAD!!!! *is being held up by tentacle*

Molly: I'M TO PURE! DX I-I DON'T WANT TO BE RAPED!!! DDDDDDX

Jeff: *quickly grabs camera* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! STAY FABULOUS! BAII!~~~~ *drops camera* WE'RE COMING!!!

*camera shuts off*