CHAPTER TWO

At the park they were walking holding hand. Suho wasn't calm. Chorong didn't say anything since they walk out the restaurant. He stops walking and make Chorong look at her.

"Sweetheart says something. You've been quiet since I propose you. Why? Are you not ready yet? You're making me worry." Suho ask in his concern voice.

Chorong take a deep breath and let it out.

"Let's sit first." Chorong said. They went to sit at the nearest bench.

Chorong turn her body slightly to Suho and hold both of his hand.

"Suho I will lie if I say I'm not happy. I'm really am happy. I would like to say yes. But..."

"But? Why there's but? If you want to say yes, then just say yes. What's stopping you?"

"Did you ask anyone in your family that you are going to propose me today?"

"Yes I did. I ask dad and he was happy about it since he really like you to. Why?"

"Did you ask your mom about this?"

"No not yet. I taught about telling her after proposing you. Why are you asking this baby?"

"I don't know how to tell you this. Your mom, she hates me."

"No she doesn't. What make you think like this?"

"She hates me Suho. I know. The way she looks at me. Her eyes are full with hates. I'm not comparable with you. She even says that to me. I'm not rich nor am I a beautiful model or actress. I'm not a successful career woman. I'm just a simple worker who's trying to leave an ordinary life. She never likes me since the first time you bring me to your house. Yes I know your dad and younger sister likes me but your mother doesn't. She already has someone for you."

"I don't care Chorong. I want you and only you. Why is it important? We are not even going to leave with them when we get married." Suho hold Chorong's hand firmly.

"Yes I know, but you need to know. For me being love from my in-laws is important. I've been leaving without parents since I was 10 years old. I want to know how it feel being love from mom and dad and I will only have that from my in-laws and your mom hates me. Please just ask her first Suho. I'm begging you. If she approve I'll say yes, but if she won't I think breaking up is the best way."

"NO! I'm not gonna break up with you Park Chorong. Never. You are the only girl I'm gonna marry. I don't care about my mom."

"Don't say that Suho. She's your mom. The one who give birth to you. You need to know her opinion. I didn't even expect that our relationship will last this long. I didn't expect that you'll ask me to marry me in the first place since everyone who comes in my life will leave me. I'm glad that you stay. At least God is telling me I'm not a jinx after all."

"You are not and you will ever be a jinx. Okay. I will tell mom if you insist. But you need to promise me that even if she says no, you will still say yes."

"I can't Suho. I really can't. If I say yes, I will break a mother's dream, heart and broke the bonding between a son and a mother."

"Please Chorong. If you don't want to see me die please."

"Don't say that Suho. You'll survive. I know. You are a strong man."

"No Chorong. Never. You are my life and I only want you in my life. If it's not you, then it's no one."

"Please Suho, don't be stubborn. Just discuss with your mom first."

"Fine. If that what you want. But I will do anything to make you my wife. Even if I have to jump off the cliff."