CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

That evening, Suho and Chorong go and meet Hyo Rim. When they are facing each other Suho ask "I'm not gonna waste my time. Tell me. Why did you do this?"

Hyo Rim laughs and said "Why? Because of you, oppa."

"I know. But why. Why did you threatening and blackmailing Chorong?"

Hyo Rim looks at Chorong with evil look and said "Because she is the reasons why we can be together. Mom and your mom already plan to marry us, but you don't want to. I was so angry. I want to know the reason. So I check and I get to know that you were dating this slut."

"Watch your word Hyo Rim. She is not a slut. She's my wife."

"I don't care. For me she is. I try to do everything to make sure your mom doesn't marry you to anyone but me. But one day you bring her home. When I know about that I have to blackmail your mom and said that if she likes this girl, I'll make sure the press will know about her real background and past. I was happy because she was scared and my plan work. Your mom hates her when the truth is she didn't, even in first place. But you guys still got married, so I have to plan everything smoothly and on your guy's anniversary, I plan to hit her with the car and make sure she die. But you came and save her. I wasn't happy oppa. I have to see you in pain and it hurt. So I plan to make sure your mother kick her so I tell everything about her and said that she is a jinx. So your mom believes me and told this girl to leave you. She believes it because your mom said it and I was so happy that time. So for four years I try to do everything so that you'll love me but you didn't. Instead you were so heartbroken, you went to Austria. Four years later, you came back and I got a hope. But you meet this slut again right after you came back. So that's why I plan to blackmail her the moment after you slap me. I was so mad at her that's why I plan this."

Chorong didn't show any expression. She was so shock. Suho tighten her hold as if his saying that everything is going to be okay.

Then Chorong said "Then why did you blackmail mom and said you try to kill her if she didn't follow your plan this time."

"Because she starts to like you. She starts to like you so much after you guys got married. She meet you everyday just to make you suffer but when she walk out from that house of your, she felt guilty and one day she came and said that she start to like you. I wasn't happy. So I have to drag about child and she believes. Then everything starts to work smoothly."

"Then after four years, I try to woo Suho back but still fail and one day, the secret was break and Suho slap me. So I run to Greece for awhile to plan what to do to you. When I came back from Greece, I went to meet your mom and she kicks me out. No one can kick me out only I can kick people out. Then she said that I need to forget about you and find other man. She don't want me as her daughter-in-law anymore and she was threatening me saying if I ever come between you guys again, she'll report me to the police and I was so angry. She was coming between me and my Suho oppa just like how you, Mr. Kim and Namjoo did. So I plan this all by myself."

Then the officer came and said "Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Your time to visit have ended."

Suho nod and said "I have something for you Hyo Rim. I never ever love you. I hated you since our school days. Now you suffer in the jail alone and I hope being here give you some sense in your mind and heart."

He stands up and pull Chorong with him. Chorong just follow but then she stops. Suho look at her and said "What happen?"

Chorong said to Suho "Wait." She turns around and looks at Hyo Rim "Seo Hyo Rim. I have something to tell you. After whatever you do, I still forgive you. I understand why you did it. So I forgive you Seo Hyo Rim." Suho frown. Chorong turn back to Suho and start walking.