CHAPTER FOURTY

It's Saturday and as promise, Chorong and Suho will move back into their penthouse. Suho was the most happy. After placing everything in the car boot. Suho, Chorong and Haneul step in the Suho's car while Namjoo and Mr. Kim in Mr. Kim's car.

When they arrive at the pent house, Haneul was so excited.

"Mommy, daddy, this house is so big. Look there is even swimming pool here."

Suho and Chorong just looking at how excited their son is. Then Suho kneel down in front of Haneul and said "Now why don't we go and look at your room. Daddy hope you'll like it."

Haneul nod his head excitedly. Suho and Haneul walk up stairs holding hands and into Haneul's room. When Suho open the door and they walk in. Haneul was so amaze and said "Wow daddy. My room is so big. And look there are so many books here. I love books."

"You love books?"

"Yes I love it. Mommy said I am just like her because she like books too."

"Well that's true. Now shall we go back down help your mommy in the kitchen."

Haneul nod and they walk back down holding hands. When they arrive, Haneul said he want to watch television. So Suho let him watch. Then he walk in to the kitchen, Suho saw Chorong was busy making coffee for them and hot chocolate for Haneul. She didn't even realize that Suho was there. He walk slowly and hug her from back. Chorong jerk out but quickly calm herself back.

"I'm very happy." Suho said.

"I know and I am happy to."

"Our son is happy to. He's so excited."

"I know. I can see that."

"You did a good job rising him up alone. He's smart and well manners just like her mother."

"Thank you. I have to do the best for him. Well most of it, his exactly like you. He even look like you. So don't worry."

"I realize that and I'm happy."

Chorong just smile. Then Namjoo and Mr. Kim arrive. Suho walk to the living room and saw Namjoo and Mr. Kim already sitting on the couch.

"Where did you go?" Suho ask.

"To buy some food. Chorong won't be able to cook today, so I go and buy something for all of us." Mr. Kim said.

"Why bother dad. I can cook for you guys. Anyway thank you." Chorong said walking out from the kitchen with a try of coffee. She give Namjoo, Mr. Kim and Suho a cup of coffee and Haneul his hot chocolate. Then she sit beside Suho and take his coffee with her. Suho place his arm on Chorong shoulder. They then talk and chat about random thing.

***

After lunch, all of them walk back into their own room. Chorong and Suho walk in their master bedroom, while Mr. Kim and Namjoo help Haneul to unpack his thing in Haneul's room.

When Suho and Chorong step in the room, Suho hugs her from back and said "At last."

Chorong smile because she know what does Suho mean. Then Suho said "The room miss you so much."

Chorong just smile. Then she realize one thing about the room. It's the same how she left it that night she left Suho. Even if is been 4 years, she still remember it clearly how she left the room. The bed sheet and everything is still the same.

She turn around to face Suho. Suho look at her and saw her wondering face, so he ask "What happen? Do you have something to say."

"The room. It's still the same. Nothing change since the night I left you. I remember that was the last sheet I saw on the bed. My book on the table and the same glass and empty bottle on your side table. Your clothes on the couch. Everything is still the same. Why?"