CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Today is a special day. Is their 100 days together as husband and wife and Suho wanted to make it special. Suho wanted to have dinner outside with Chorong today. Since his going to be late, he told Chorong to come to the office. Chorong agree. She was on her way to the office and the bus stop on the other side of the road. She call Suho that she have arrive. Suho came out from the building and saw Chorong. He smile at her and wave. When is time to cross, she walk. She was the only one there to cross the road. When she was crossing, a car driving faster toward her. Suho saw that and shout at Chorong but Chorong ignore it. Suho ran to her and push her just then the car hit Suho and Suho caromed on the road. Chorong was shock. She shout Suho's name and ran to him.

"Suho wake up. Suho. Please open your eyes. Someone call the ambulance please. Call the ambulance now. Baby, open your eyes. Please stay with me. Please. You promise me that you won't leave me. So baby please."

Just then ambulance came and take Suho to the hospital. At the hospital, the doctor told Chorong to wait outside. She can't follow him in the ICU. She take her phone and call Mr. Kim.

"Dad. Dad." Chorong was crying. She was speechless.

Mr. Kim who heard Chorong was crying, panic and said "Calm down Chorong. What happen?"

"Dad. Su-Suho. He involve in an accident. Dad. I'm scared."

"What? What happen? Tell me the hospital name now. I'm coming sweetheart. Wait there okay."

Chorong told him the hospital name and hang up. He panic and didn't know what to do. She was crying none stop. Just a few minutes later, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim and Namjoo came.

"Chorong, what happen. Tell me."

"I was crossing the road and a car was driving fast. Suho wanted to save me so he push me and the car hit Suho instead. Dad Suho will be fine isn't it. Nothing can't happen to him. Dad."

Mr. Kim hug her and tell her to cool down. "Everything's gonna be fine. Nothing going to happen to Suho. He is a fighter. Everything will be fine. He's going to be okay. Don't worry."

Then the doctor came out from the operation teater. Chorong ran to him and ask "Doctor is my husband okay. How is him?"

"We can't tell anything yet. He is in serious condition. He lost a lot of blood. We hope you can wait with patient."

Then he walk away. Mrs. Kim walk to Chorong and slap her. "This is all your fault. This won't happen if he didn't meet you or marry you. You are a jinx and no one will be happy or survive around you."

"Hee Kyung. Stop it. She's worry to. It's not her fault. Suho was the one who wanted to met her today at the office. So can you stop blaming her. She's in shock to." Mr. Kim said to Mrs. Kim angrily.

Mrs. Kim look at Chorong with so much hates in her eyes. After a few hour, the doctor come out from the ICU room and everyone went to her.

"How is my son doctor?" Mr. Kim ask.

"He's out from the danger, but he went into coma. We can't tell how many days will it takes to him to wake up. Sorry."

Chorong fall on the floor and start to blame herself "This all my fault."

Namjoo hug her and said "It's not your fault. This was written to happen to oppa. Don't blame yourself. Oppa will be fine. Have fate in him. Have fate in God."

"Namjoo if anything happen to Suho, I won't forgive myself. I wouldn't able to leave if something to Suho."

"Hush unnie. Nothing's going to happen to oppa."