CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Suho wake up, stretch his body and open his eyes and was greet with Chorong's sleeping and beautiful face. He smile, his knuckle lightly stroked her cheek and kiss her forehead.

"At last your mine and I can wake up with this view everyday." Suho talk to himself. Then he pull Chorong in him arm closer and hug her tightly. "I love you so much Chorong."

Chorong wake up and met with Suho's bare chest. She smile and start to blush when she remember their passionate lovemaking last night. She tightens her hugs like that were their last day together and said "I love you Suho." When Chorong said that, he knows that Chorong was awake and broke the hugs.

Chorong smile and said "Good Morning handsome."

Suho smile and peck her lips and said "Good morning beautiful. In fact it's a great morning." Then pull her back in his arm and embrace her.

"What's your plan for today honey?" Chorong ask.

"I don't know yet. We'll think about if later."

"Then can we have a swim at the beach. I wanted do it since yesterday it was a bit chill so I was planning it to do today. Can I?"

"Sure you can. Let's go to the beach after our breakfast."

"Thank you. Now can we go and have breakfast. I'm starving."

"Really. Did last night activity make you hungry?"

Chorong was already blushing when Suho said that. She was so embarrass and hit Suho's chest and push him away from the hugs.

"Your blushing sugar."

"No I'm not. Not let me go. I need to go and take a shower."

"How sore are you baby?"

"Not so sore. Why?"

"Wait here, I prepare a bath for you."

"It's fine. I still can walk and shower by myself."

"I know. but you need to soak in bathtub first. Wait here and I'll prepare it for you."

He kiss Chorong forehead, Stand up and where his short and walk to the bathroom to prepare bath for Chorong.

When he was done, he walk near Chorong ad was about to pick her up but CHorong stop him.

"What are you thinking your doing?"

"Picking my wife to the bathroom. Why?"

"I still can walk. I'll walk to the toilet. Alone."

"Okay then. Up to you." Suho said and fold his arm on his chest.

Chorong was about to stand up by removing the duvet on her, then she remember that she's not wearing any clothes. She looks at Suho and saw him looking at her, with a smirking on his face. Chorong got annoyed and said "You pervert."

Then she pulls the coverlet and wrap around her under the duvet and ran to the toilet. She can hear Suho was laughing at her.

After both of them got ready, and went down eating breakfast. When Chorong saw the breakfast was ready, she was shock and looks at Suho and asks "Who make this all?"

"The house taker. She lives just a few meters from here and prepares the food when we come here. If you realize, before we come here yesterday, there were a few house. She and her family leave there and take care of this house when we are not around."

"Really? I taught it was an empty house."

"No it's not. People here are very friendly. Now let's eat, since you say that you're hungry."