CHAPTER TEN

The next afternoon, Namjoo and Chorong went to shop wedding dress. They walk into one of the most popular brand for wedding dress. Chorong was changing wedding dress form on to another. Even she have lost count. Then she found one wedding dress that caught her eyes. She ask the wedding consultant for the wedding dress. When she slip in it, it was perfect. It was a chic, sleeveless mikado modified a-line gown with boat neckline features clusters of sparkling beading on shoulders that flow into plunging low back. The waist part is finished with beaded trim and bow on back. She was so excited to show to Namjoo.

The moment Namjoo saw Chorong on the stage standing showing her wedding dress, her mouth was open

"Unnie, you look beautiful in that dress. It's perfect. The dress is perfect for you."

"Do you think so? Would your oppa love it?"

"He wouldn't mind. He already love you so much. You need to take this dress unnie. You look perfect in this."

Then the consultant cut them off, smile and said "Why don't we try it with veil on and see would you like it or not."

Chorong and Namjoo say yes. When the consultant put the veil on, and tell Chorong to look at the mirror behind her. When she turn, she was happy.

"It's beautiful unnie. You look beautiful. Oppa must be really jealous with me now since I get to see you first. And this is not the first time."

Chorong tears start to fall from her eyes. She wipe it and said "I love it."

"So I'll pack this dress for you then miss."

Chorong just nod her head. When she was about to walk down the stage, a girl voice say "Even if the wedding dress is a designer and expensive dress, if a slut is wearing it, it still look cheap."

Chorong and Namjoo look at the voice and saw Hyo Rim was standing beside the couch where Namjoo is sitting looking at Chorong.

"What are you doing here Hyo Rim unnie?" Namjoo ask in her annoying tone.

"Well to look at Suho oppa's future wife. Why? Can't I?"

"Of course you can. But please be polite. She is my sister-in-law. And don't call people a slut. Looking yourself in the mirror first. For me you are the biggest slut I know Hyo Rim unnie."

Hyo Rim got angry and was about to slap Namjoo but Chorong came between damn, so the Hyo Rim hand was land on Chorong's cheek.

Namjoo was shock and ask "Unnie, are you okay?" and look at Chorong cheek. It was red because of the slap.

Hyo Rim smirk and said "This is even better. I get to slap the slut."

Namjoo got mad and shout at her "Get the hell out from here. Why are you even here? Accept the fact that my oppa hates you and he never like you. You are just like other girls in his eyes. You are the one who is slut. Get lost Miss Seo Hyo Rim."