CHAPTER NINETEEN

3 MONTH LATER

It's been three month of their marriage life. Chorong is now full time housewife. She wasn't happy in first two weeks since she use to past her time with working. It's good that there are mini library in the office. She finishes most of her time in the room to easy her mind. Sometime she will go and have a swim. Just like always, there will be bell ring sharp at 2 o'clock in the evening telling her that her mother in law is here. She walks out the room and opens the door for her.

"Hello mom. How are you today?" Chorong greet her mother-in-law with smile

And like always, will greet her coldly. "I'm fine."

"Do you want anything mom? Coffee, tea or maybe a juice."

"Like always. I want coffee." Then Chorong nod her head. When she was about to walk to the kitchen, Mrs. Kim stop her and said "Forget about coffee. I want wine. And please the most expensive want. I hope you have it since you have a poor taste bud."

Chorong smile and said "Yes we do mom. I'll take it for you."

Chorong walk into the kitchen and pull out the most expensive bottle of wine from the wine rack and pour it in wine glass. Then she walks back to the living room where Mrs. Kim is. She give her the glass and walk back to the kitchen to put the tray.

When she was in the living room again, she sits opposite of where Mrs. Kim is sitting. Then Mrs. Kim ask "What did you do today?"

"Like always, reading book in the office room."

Mrs. Kim smirks. "Why did my son even marry you? You are so boring. And look at what are you wearing. This is how you please your husband. It's better if he married Hyo Rim. Can you wear something that show's that you are a billionaire wife? Now I know why you are not pregnant yet. How much time has Suho sleep with you? Once or twice?" Mrs. Kim said to Chorong who was wearing white jeans and grey sweater.

Chorong was hurt but she controls it. She still smile. That is her mother-in-law and she respects her. Then Mrs. Kim take out an envelope from her handbag and toss it on the coffee table infornt of Chorong.

"I'm here to discus about this."

Chorong take it and said "What is this mom?"

She opens it and saw a contract paper and divorce paper that already have her and Suho name on it. She looks at Mrs. Kim and ask "What is this for mom?"

"Can't you read. It say there, that in one month if you're not pregnant, either you let Suho marry other girl or he divorce you."

Chorong was clueless and speechless. She didn't know what to say. Her mother-in-law hate her so much and still can't accept her as her daughter-in-law. Then Mrs. Kim said something that really broke her heart.

"It's weird why are you not pregnant yet. Or you are sterile. You didn't tell Suho because you scared he'll leave you or find other girl. Or you don't want any children because you are planning to run away with all his money."

Chorong look at Mrs. Kim. She wanted to cry but she couldn't. She needs to be strong.

"Mom. I'm normal. I can get pregnant. I even went for a check up before the marriage date. Divorce. I can't divorce him mom. I love him. I love your son so much."

She put down her wine glass and stands up. "I don't care if you love him or not. If you don't want to divorce him, let her marry Hyo Rim. I'm giving you one month. Think wisely." Then she take her coat and walk out the house.

The moment the door is close, she fall on her feet and start crying. She let out everything that was in her heart. Mrs. Kim, who is still standing at the out, was smiling happily when she hears Chorong crying.