CHAPTER FORTY TWO

"YAH! PARK CHORONG. On the other hand, should I call Mrs. Kim Chorong? How could you lie to me? I thought we are best friends. You should tell me who your husband is." Irene said to Chorong the moment she step out the elevator and saw Chorong was working. Chorong look at her and smile sheepishly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hide it from you. I tell you everything. I promise but don't be mad at me."

"You better do tell me everything. No wonder Mr. Kim look so jealous when we talk to Leo that day and whenever you talk with other men. And you always try to change the topic when I ask about your husband."

"I'm sorry Irene. I didn't mean to."Then Chorong grin and ask "So Changsub."

Irene who was mad at Chorong, change her face to a shy face and said "No."

"Don't lie. If not how will you know about this. And I saw you with Changsub last Saturday having a date at the same restaurant."

Irene just smiles shyly. "So tell me. What did he say?"

"He confesses. You were right. He loves me. He just didn't able to say it because I'm his employee."

"So, what did you say?"

"You know I like him too. I was happy that he confesses but I wasn't sure. It's different now Chorong. His is my boss and I'm his secretary. We use to be friends."

"We are still friends. If not we won't call him by his name. We will call him sir or Mr. Lee. So you still didn't give him any answer yet."

Irene shook her head and said "No. She gives me time until tonight. I don't know Chorong. I want to say yes but I'm not sure. I don't even know how to face him today."

"Look Irene. I know it's going to be hard. I have to face this to but in a different way."

"What do you mean?" Irene asks and frowns.

"I left Suho once even if I love him. When we need to work together this past few months, it was hard for me. What do you expect? I meet the man I love after almost 4 years I left him and suddenly his back and I need to work him and meet him. Believe me it was uncomfortable even Mr. Lee was there with us. However, something happen and we make up. We are happy now."

"But why did you left him in the first place if you love him."

"I have my own reasons. I can't tell you that. I'm sorry. But you. You're different. Changsub love you and his been in love with you since our school days and I believe you love him too. Let me tell you something. Will you be happy if you say no and Changsub fall in love with other girl?"

"No. Of course not. I will kill that girl."

"Then. Just say yes. It will be awkward for a few days because you need to work with him. But it will be fine. If you don't like the idea dating the boss, you can ask to change department. Let me tell you one secret."

"Secret? What is it?"

"Do you know why Changsub make you as his secretary and personal assistant?"

"No I don't."

"Because he wants to make sure you're near him. He told me that. Didn't you felt weird why you get this job when you apply to work in accountant department?"

"I did felt weird, but I thought I didn't qualify to work in that department."

"You were more than qualified. Changsub say that. But he didn't like the idea of you working in that department since most of the worker there is men and single. He wants you all by himself. Come on Irene. I know you love him as much as he loves you. Just say yes. You will be happy. Believe me."