CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

The next morning, Chorong woke up when she felt that someone was hugging her and she can't breathe properly and she felt like she was sleeping against a wall. She open her eyes and was greet with a Suho's chest. She lid her head and saw Suho still sleeping. She was shock and push Suho away. Suho was shock and open his eyes. Chorong step down the bed and ask angrily "What are you doing here? What are you doing in my room on my bed?"

He stretch and said "Sleeping with my wife."

"Suho it's not a time for joke around. What the hell are you doing here?"

"I told you I was sleeping with my wife."

"How did you able to get inside my house?"

"You fainted yesterday at the main entrance of the apartment. Haneul ask for my help and I help. Anyway your welcome." Suho said sarcastically.

When Suho said Haneul name, she panic. Oh God, Haneul. I hope he don't know about Haneul. Chorong thought.

She was about to walk out the room when Haneul walk in the room. She look at her son and kneel down. Haneul run to her and hug Chorong tightly.

"Mommy, your awake."

"Yes baby, I'm awake. And your awake too, early."

"Aunty Sunshine wake me up."

Chorong widen her eyes and said "Aunty sunshine. Your aunty sunshine is here? How come?"

"I call her yesterday. You say that if anything happen call aunty sunshine so I did. I did a good job isn't mommy."

Chorong smile and nod "Yes you did Haneul. Now go and change, you need to go to the school. Try asking your aunty sunshine to help, okay. I need to talk with this uncle here first."

Haneul nod his head and kiss Chorong's cheek and walk out the room.

Chorong stand up and look at Suho who is now standing just a few inch away from Chorong. Chorong turn to look at Suho and ask "Did Namjoo said anything?"

"Yes she did. Everything. Even the part that Haneul is my son." Suho said.

Chorong look at Suho in shock. Then Suho said "Why did you keep this from me Chorong? I thought you really love me and you told me not to leave you. Then, why did you leave me? Why did you break your own promise? Why did you keep the biggest secret that we have a son?"

Chorong sigh and said "Please Suho, not now. You know everything from Namjoo already so what's the point of asking me anyway. You hate me and you can continue hating me. But please leave me and Haneul alone. Please Suho. I'm begging you."

"Chorong please. Tell me. What is it so hard for you to tell me? I need to know why you did this from your own mouth."

"Suho please. Go home. Leave us alone. We are happy without you. I'll tell you one day, but just not today. Your mom must be worry you're not back home since you leave with her now."

"Happy without me? Stop lying Chorong. Haneul told me you cry every single night looking at our wedding picture under your pillow. And you can say your happy without me. One more. How did you know I leave with mom now? I thought you never want to know about me and didn't even care about me anymore?"

"Please Suho. It's early in the morning and let's not start our day with fighting. Go home. You have work to go and I have my work to go." Chorong said and walk out the room to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

When she arrive in the kitchen, she lean against the kitchen cabinet and kneel down crying closing her mouth with her hand. Suho follow her and saw her crying. He walk to Chorong and hug her. "Why are you still torturing yourself Chorong even after I know everything? Why can't you just tell me everything and tell me to get back together. I'll understand Chorong. It's been 4 years I have waiting for you honey. Please. Let's start our relationship back."