CHAPTER SIX

After Jinyoung call, Suho try to call Chorong but Chorong wasn't picking it up. He was about to make a u-turn but his secretary call him telling him that they have meeting in 30 minutes, so he drive straight to the office and plan to call her later.

After the meeting, he went to his office and start to call Chorong back, but her phone was off.

Suho start to worry so he calls Jinyoung.

When Jinyoung pick up, he didn't able to say anything. Suho cut him off

"Jinyoung ah, where is Chorong?"

Jinyoung frown and look at Chorong who was sitting infornt of her doing her work. Then he said slowly so that Chorong won't hear it. "She's here. Infront of me. Doing her work. Why?"

"Tell her why isn't she picking up my call, now?"

"Okay." Jinyoung look at Chorong and call her. Chorong look at Jinyoung with 'what' face.

"Why are you not picking up Suho's call?"

Chorong start to feel uncomfortable.

"I'm busy. That's why. I silent my phone and didn't even look at my phone. Why are you asking?"

Suho who was in the other line heard it know that Chorong is lying. Because everytime he call Chorong it will automatically the operator will answer it.

Then Suho said, "Tell her to call me now?" He knows Chorong won't call her. He was just testing to know her answer.

Jinyoung frown and said "Can't I just give her my phone?"

"No."

"Fine." Jinyoung look at Chorong again and said, "He told you to call him now."

Chorong smile and said, "Tell him I'll call him later. I have some work I need to get done before I go back since I need to submit this to the client tomorrow."

Suho know by the answer that Chorong won't call her.

She's already trying to avoid me. Suho taught.

"You heard that. So now?" Jinyoung ask.

"Okay. Anyway thank you. I'll just call her later. Thank you Jinyoung ah."

"No problem man."

Suho hang up and place his phone on the table. He grips his hair with both of his hand start to pull it.

"Chorong ah why are you doing this to me?" He said to himself.

Just then, there was a knock at his door. "Come in." Suho said.

Then he looks at the door and saw his father. Suho just smile at him.

That's not my son usual smile. What happen to him? Mr. Kim taught.

"What happen son? Why do you look so down? You just meet your girl few hours ago. You suppose to be happy." Mr. Kim asks.

"Jinyoung call right after I drop Chorong at her office saying that he saw Chorong running to the toilet crying. I try to call her since then. She's not picking up her call until now. She always pick my calls. What should I do dad?"

"So she makes up her mind."

"What do you mean by that dad?"

"I'm sorry son, but I told her that your mom hates her and doesn't want you to marry her. I told her that think and reconsider it again and don't break up with you. I think she makes up her mind already. She already starts to avoid you son."