CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

"What are you looking at?" Namjoo ask Kyungsoo. They are dancing right now. Namjoo wrapped around Kyungsoo neck and Kyungsoo hand was around Namjoo waist. After the engagement announcement, Kyungsoo was so happy that at last they announce that Namjoo is his and immediately ask Namjoo to dance with him.

"Just, looking at my beautiful fiancée. Why?"

Namjoo smile sheepishly and blush. Kyungsoo kiss her hair and said "Do you know that you look so adorable when you're blushing."

Namjoo blush become redder. Kyungsoo chuckle and planted another kiss on her forehead.

"You look beautiful today my lovely dove."

"Thank you. You look handsome to my sweet sugar."

Then Namjoo said that she needs to use the toilet and she will be back.

After done using the toilet, she walks back to the hall. On her way there, Ahreum block her way and said "You must be happy. In fact very happy, since he came. Did you think you won? No Namjoo, no. His mine and I'll make him mine."

"Leave him alone Ahreum. His not yours and he doesn't love you anymore. His mine. Mine to love and mine to keep. Can't you just back of already."

Ahreum got mad and grab Namjoo's hand and squeeze it and Namjoo wince in pain. "Ahreum, your hurting me."

"His mine Namjoo. He used to be mine. Going to be mine and will stay mine forever. I'm not going to let anyone come between us. Do you understand that?" and dig her nails in Namjoo's skin. Namjoo's eyes start to be watery since it hurts a lot.

"Ahreum it hurts. Let me go." Namjoo half yell.

"LEE AHREUM! LET HER GO." Kyungsoo shout. Kyungsoo run to Namjoo and pull her in his arm. He look at Namjoo and said "Are you okay?" And when he saw Ahreum nails mark on Namjoo's right arm, he got angry and bust out.

"What the hell did you just do to Namjoo? Who the hell do you think you are Lee Ahreum? If you thinking doing this will make me come back to you, you're dead wrong. I use to being love with you and you know what, that was my stupidest thing I ever did. I don't even know how I fell in love with a cheap girl like you. I hate you and will always hate you Ahreum. Whatever you did in the past make me hate you and prove that you are cheap. So get the hell out from my and Namjoo live. If I ever saw you near us, I will report to the cop of what you did the day I caught you cheat on me. And I swear if you hurt or blackmail Namjoo, I will kill you using my own hand."

"Kyungsoo, you don't mean all that don't you. It's just an act. I know you still love me."

"I mean every single thing I say and I don't love you anymore and never will. Get lost Ahreum."

"Kyungsoo..."

"OUT!" Kyungsoo yell and the people who were walking past by, look at them.

Ahreum look at Namjoo with her unsatisfied face and was about to walk away but Kyungsoo pull her by her arm and did the same thing she did you Namjoo and warn her "I'm dead serious Ahreum. Don't even think of planning anything to break us or harm Namjoo. You will see the worst side of me. Don't even think to appear infront of anymore."

Ahreum was deadly scared. She walks away with tears on her eyes. Stupid. It's your own entire fault. He loves you and you betray him. You cheat and lie to him. And this is what you get. I really thought I can make him love me back. I'm sorry Kyungsoo for hurting you. I'm sorry Namjoo for hurting you. It was never my intention. I was just jealous and I really want him back. But it's too late now. Ahreum thought.