CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

Chorong was busy with her work when her phone rings. She picks it up without even looking who was calling.

"Hello Kim Chorong speaking."

"Hello, I'm Kim Jun Myeon. Can I speak to my wife please?"

Chorong stop from doing her work and chuckle. "Sure you can. But she's a bit busy. Any message for her."

"Tell her I miss her so much and I want her in my arm now. Will she be able to do that?"

"I'm not sure because she has so many works to do. She's really busy I tell you."

Then Changsub came and ask Chorong. "Babe. Oh sorry I didn't know you're on the phone."

"It's fine. What is it?"

"Where is Irene?"

"Miss her already. She went to the toilet for awhile. Why?"

"Tell her to come and meet me when she came back."

"Okay. Will do that."

"And let's have lunch together. Just three of us."

"Sure. And where are we having lunch."

"Leo's restaurant. I really like his coffee and food."

"Sure." Just then Irene came. Changsub smile looking at her. God I love her so much. I need to put my ring on her as soon as possible. Changsub thought.

"Changsub." Irene said shocking Changsub shoulder.

"Huh!"

Chorong was just trying to control her laugh. "Sorry. Irene in my room now."

Irene just nods her head and follow Changsub in his room.

Then Chorong continue talking to Suho.

"Hey, sorry for making you wait."

"Don't go."

Chorong frown and ask "Huh? Don't go where?"

"Lunch with Changsub."

Chorong laugh and said "Baby, Changsub have Irene now. And Irene is coming."

"I know. I wasn't jealous about Changsub and of course I know Irene is coming. I don't like because the lunch is at that guy restaurant."

"Honey, I told you. Leo is just a friend. So stop being jealous. I love you and only you."

"I know but I still don't like it. Please don't go."

"If I don't go with him, what will I have for my lunch. I still need a partner and I barely have friends here. Even if I don't go with Changsub, I'll still have lunch with a man because I only have boy friends here."

"I'll pick you up and we can have lunch together."

"You say, you have a meeting."

"I can always cancel it."

"Shut up Suho. Now stop being so jealous, stubborn and possessive. Now tell me why did you call me."

"Oh yeah, I forget. Well tonight there is a dinner and my company need to attend. It's just a dinner not a crowded function or anything. Dad say he can't go. So his asking me to go for him. Do you mind if you g with me?"

Chorong sigh and said "I'm not sure honey. You know that no one know about us."

"I know but sooner or later they'll know. Why don't make it sooner. Please. I don't want to go alone. Don't worry. Namjoo and Kyungsoo will be there. I think uncle In Soo will be there to."