CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

That early morning, when Suho and Chorong was sleeping, Suho phone ring. He wake up and pick the phone without looking at it.

"Hello?" he said in his sleepy tone.

"Hello sir. It's me, Soo Jun. Sorry to disturb your sleep but I have something to tell you." the caller said.

When Suho heard it, he open his eyes and sit on the bed. "Wait a minute." Suho said. He stand up and walk out the room and into his office. When he was there, he said "Okay. What is it?"

"We know who did it."

"Who is it? Did you already caught her?" Suho said angrily.

"Your instinct was right sir. It's Seo Hyo Rim."

"But how. She's not in Korea. If I'm not mistaken she's in Greece."

"Yes she was in Greece. But she came back 2 month ago. No one know about this. Even her family. She was planning this all by herself."

"Then, why did she use my mom name?"

"The guy said that if he ever got caught, said that it was your mom because you or Mrs. Chorong will believe it. When I ask if he knows the reasons. He said that Hyo Rim meet your mom after the big fight and your mom kick her out saying that she was the reasons why your mom lost her family and said that she will never get you and told her that forget about her and your mom will make sure that she will never get you. So Miss Hyo Rim was angry and said to him that no one stand between her and you. So that's the reasons. She was more angry when she knows that Mrs. Chorong and your mom meet."

"Wait. What? Chorong meet my mom."

"Yes several time."

"Did you know when?"

"I'm not sure but the guy said that it was a week after the big fight."

Suho sigh. He didn't know that. When did Chorong meet his mom since he always pick her up and send her to work. Then he said "Okay. Just arrest Hyo Rim first and ask her to tell everything. I'll meet you tomorrow."

After he hang up, he huff under a heavy load. When he cool down, he walk back up into his room and lie down beside Chorong. He look at Chorong and said "Why did you meet mom? Why didn't you tell me sweetheart?"

Chorong snuggle closer to Suho and murmured "I love you Suho."

Suho smile. "I love you too honey."

Then he hug Chorong tight and when to sleep.

***

The next afternoon, Chorong was getting ready and didn't realize that Suho was there looking at her. Suho lean his side on the door-frame and hand fold on his chest. When Chorong felt like someone was looking at her, she look at the door and saw Suho and smile.

"Do you really need to go?" Suho said walking near her and hug her from back.

"Yes. I'm sorry. But I promise Irene." Chorong said still doing her makeup.

"But it's weekend. I want to be with you."

"I want to be with you too, but I promise her. I'm sorry."

"When will you be back?" Suho ask looking at Chorong in the mirror.

"In two or three hours. Why?"

"Nothing. Just asking. Anyway, why are wearing makeup and wearing such a beautiful dress. Are you sure you're going to meet Irene? You're not cheating on me isn't it." Suho ask jokingly.