CHAPTER THREE

"Dad your back." Namjoo walk to her dad and hug him like she always does.

"Yes I'm back. Where is your oppa?"

"Upstairs. Changing. Why don't you go and change first and I'll tell oppa that your home." Namjoo take her father briefcase and explain.

Her dad just nods his head, mess with her hair and walk away.

Namjoo walk up the stairs and knock on Suho's door. Suho ask before opening it.

"Who's that?"

"It's me, your sweet sister."

"Come in then."

Namjoo open the door and saw her brother lying on the bed, going through the phone.

"What are you doing oppa?"

"Just going through my phone. Why are you here?"

"Dad is home. Come down."

"Okay. You go first. I'll be down in a minute."

Namjoo nod her head and walk out from Suho's room and went down. She walks straight to the kitchen to make coffee for all three of them.

When Suho walk down, his dad just walks out from the room.

"Son! It's nice to see you here. How are you?"

"I'm fine dad. How are you dad?"

"I'm fine. Healthy as always. Namjoo said we have something to discuss. Come let's talk in my office room." Then his dad looks at their maid and said "Tell Namjoo will be waiting in my office."

"Yes sir." The maid bow and walk into the kitchen.

In the office room, his dad sits at chair and Suho sit beside him.

They were talking about works when Namjoo walk in the room with a tray with three mug of coffee. She places it on the coffee table and takes a sit the other side of her dad.

Then their dad, Mr. Kim starts to talk about the reasons they want to meet.

"So what is it that both want to talk about?" Mr. Kim looks at both of them.

Namjoo smile and said "Oppa propose to Chorong unnie today. You know about that isn't it dad."

"Yes I know. Your brother meet me yesterday to discuss about this. I'm happy for him. Did she say yes? I can't wait to make her my daughter-in-law."

Namjoo look at Suho and saw his face change to sad face. Namjoo look back to her dad and said "That's the problem dad."

"What's the problem?" He then look to his son and ask "What happen Suho? Did she say no?"

Suho sipped on his coffee before he said anything. Then he places the mug on the table and said "She wanted to say yes. But she said I need to ask mom first because she said mom hates her. If mom says no, then we need to break up and I need to forget about her. Dad what should I do? Mom hates her so much. I talk about Chorong and about proposing her. Mom doesn't like it. He even shouts at me. Dad help me. I need Chorong in my life. I don't want other women."

When Mr. Kim heard that, he smiles. He knows this will happen. So he have discussed this with Namjoo in the first place. He looks at his son worried face and smile. He was happy went Suho found someone special in his life. He know that Suho was serious about Chorong since the first time he bought Chorong to his house for dinner. Suho never bring any girl to meet with him or his mother.

He smile and said "I know this will happen. That's why I plan everything with your litter sister here everything."

Suho look at his dad and frown. "What do you mean you know this will happen, dad? You and Namjoo know mom hates Chorong?"