CHAPTER EIGHT

It's the engagement day. At first Chorong didn't want to have an engagement party but her soon to be father-in-law insist it since he will only have on daughter-in-law and he want to show to everyone his daughter-in-law. Looking at how exited Mr. Kim was, Chorong agree on it. The function will start in about 3 hours from now. Chorong was still infront of her wardrobe wearing her robe choosing a dress. She doesn't know which dress to wear. There is no suitable dress for that function. When she was still choosing, a doorbell ring. Chorong look at the clock and ask, "Who's that?"

Then she walk to the door and look through eye hole camera. Then she smile because it was Namjoo. She opens the door for her. Namjoo smile and said "Hey there soon to be sister-in-law."

Chorong smile and just say hi. Then she asks, "What are you doing here?"

"I bought something for you."

Chorong ask Namjoo to come inside. Namjoo was holding a big branded shopping bag. Then Namjoo said, "Let's go to your room and get you ready."

Chorong just nod and take Namjoo to her room. Then Namjoo place the shopping bag on the bed and took a box in it. Then she opens it, took out the dress and shows it to Chorong. Chorong look at dress and was shock. The dress was so beautiful it was a sexy navy blue chiffon floor length A-line, O-Neck Beaded dress. 

Then Namjoo said, "Go and change

Then Namjoo said, "Go and change." She gives Chorong the dress. Chorong took it and went to the bathroom to change. When she wears it, it fit her just nice. When she walks out the bathroom, Namjoo was shock. "Wow you look beautiful unnie. Oppa must be jealous and mad me since I get to look at how beautiful is his soon to be wife first."

Chorong chuckle and walk to Namjoo. Namjoo told her to sit and said that she'll do the makeup and hair. Before Namjoo able to do it, Chorong told her that she doesn't like heavy makeup. She told Namjoo to make it simple and natural. Namjoo nod her head.

After done dressing Chorong up, Namjoo told her to look at the mirror. Chorong look at the mirror and smile. She felt beautiful. Namjoo did a really good job on her makeup and hair. It was simple, natural look apply a matte red lipstick, and her hair was done in an elegant bun.

Then Namjoo give her black stilettos, which she bought with her. Chorong wears it. Then she thanked Namjoo for the dress.

"Thanks Namjoo for the dress. Its so beautiful."

"Don't thanked me unnie. Thank oppa. His the one that bought this dress. I just choose it."

"But still you choose it for me. Thank you."

Namjoo smile and said, "Well then I deserve a hug."

"Of course you do." Chorong then hugs Namjoo.

Then Namjoo said "Okay unnie. I need to go. I need to get ready to. Oppa will pick you up anytime soon."

Chorong just nod her head and walk her to the door. Before Namjoo walk away, she was able to thanked Namjoo again.