EPILOUGE

3 YEARS LATER

"Sweetheart, I'm home. Where are you?" Suho call as soon as he walks in the house.

"I'm in the kitchen." Chorong shout back.

Suho place his back on the couch and walk straight to the kitchen and back hug Chorong. He kiss Chorong cheek and place his chin on Chorong shoulder. His hand is caressing Chorong baby bum that is in her 7 month.

Yes, Chorong is pregnant again for the third time and everyone is happy especially Namjoo since she is pregnant to for her and Kyungsoo second child. She's in her 7 month pregnant. This time Chorong is pregnant with a girl and it brings joy to everyone.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim was the most happiest because at last there will be a girl in the house. Mr. Kim always says that they are blessed with boys and his just hope that this time Chorong will have a girl and everyone was happy to know that she will have a girl.

"How was your day?" Chorong ask still stirring the soup.

"Fine. How was your day? How are the kids?"

"Mine was like usual. The boys are fine. But like usual, they will fight about who will help me and who will take care of me. There remind me of you. Typically you." Chorong said.

"Because they are my sons. That's why. They just want to make sure you're fine because I wasn't there for you." Suho said and kiss her temple.

"Why don't you go and have shower, while I get the dinner ready. Once you're done, help me call the boys in the nursery."

"Sure. Be right back." Suho said and then walk to the room.

***

Chorong and Suho both were sleeping. Like always, Suho hand will be around Chorong waist as if protecting the baby and Chorong.

Chorong was soundly asleep when suddenly she felt pain. She winces while her eyes are still close. She open her eyes and try to sit but the pain was unbearable. Suho felt Chorong move and try to pull Chorong back in his arm and he instantly jerk up when Chorong squeeze arm tightly.

"Ouch baby. That's hurt?" Suho said sitting down. But when he saw Chorong's face that was trying to hold the pain, he got worry.

"Sweetheart, are you okay? Is it our princess kicking?"

"No, she's not. But Suho my stomach hurt. It's hurt's so much." Chorong said and start to cry.

"Okay, wait. I go and call the doctor. Can you bear with pain for awhile?" he asks in worry.

Chorong just nod. Suho try to pull his hand but Chorong pull it back and hold it tightly. "No. Don't leave me. Stay. I need you."

Suho just nod. He takes his phone and dial the doctor number. In three beep, the doctor pick up.

"Hello, Dr. Hong. It's me Suho. Listen, Chorong is in a deep pain right now. I don't know what happen. Can you come?"

Before the doctor answer, Chorong shout in pain and shout "Suho! I think the baby is coming. My water just broke."

"Forget about coming. We will be there." Suho said to the doctor and immediately hang up.

He carries Chorong up and quickly walks to the car. Before he drives, he calls Kyungsoo and informs what happen and ask him to take care of the boys. Kyungsoo agree. In just 3 minutes later, Kyungsoo was in front of their house since the live just two houses away. Suho thank him and drive as fast as he can to the hospital. It's good that the hospital is not that far. Once he arrives, he quickly picks Chorong up and places her on the stretcher. CHorong was so in pain, make Suho worry and sad in the same time.