Chapter three

(Dan's pov )
I woke up, not in my room. I bolted up. Where am I? I took a look at my surroundings, there were anime posters, Mario posters, some strange looking decorations, there was a flat screen TV and a wii. The walls were black but all of the posters added splashes of color everywhere. And what is that smell? I took a good whiff in. It smelled like bacon. I threw the,surprising comfortable,plaid covers off and headed down the stairs where I saw Phil, shirtless, cooking bacon. He turned to me and all I could do was stare, his chest looked so smooth and he had insanely toned abs.
" You want bacon?" He asked casually.
I nodded my head in excitement. And took a seat at the table, then a question came to my mind.
"Why the hell am I in your house?"
"Oh that, don't worry about that."
" No tell me."that came out more sternly than I expected.
Phil turned to me with a stare that sent chills down my spine,
" I said don't worry about it." He growled
I gulped and managed a little " ok." Though it sounded more like a squeak.
He turned and went back to the bacon.
I looked at my phone,no messages from my aunt and to be honest I'm not surprised.
"Well I should get going." I grumbled.
He looked almost sad to hear me say that,oh gee now I feel bad.
"I thought you wanted bacon?l He gave me puppy dog eyes and I had to look away before I broke.
"Yeah well, umm, my parents will be worried." Which was a lie, my parents don't care about me. I live with My aunt because l is the only one who actually accepted me for who I was.  I have a room In her house but she is only home Mondays, Wednesday's and Friday's and since it's Saturday she isn't home.
"Just at least stay for breakfast."
I couldn't tell him why I wanted to get home so quickly.
I scratched my arms, "Really Phil."
"I'll take you home later," he said putting food in front of me. "Eat first."
I was going to argue but the smell of chocolate chip pancakes and bacon pulled me in. I had to be completely honest, for a tough punk , the guy sure can cook.