Chapter Five

(Dan's pov)
I closed the door to my room, did that really just happen. Phil Lester, The Phil Lester, made me breakfast and drove me home. Wow. The sound of my computer broke me of my trance. I looked at my computer, a new Facebook message? It was from Phil. Why in the hell is he still talking to me? I read the message.

AmazingPhil: Wanna hang out more today?
Danisnotonfire: why?
AmazingPhil: idk, just to hang out?
Danisnotonfire: sure.
AmazingPhil: really?
Danisnotonfire: yeah?
AmazingPhil: sweet, I've got the perfect place in mind ;). I'll swing by later and pick you up ok?
Danisnotonfire: sure :)

I closed the tab, was Phil asking me on a date? No we're just hanging out. Why did I feel so, strange then? I didn't really have time to think about that. I changed into a short sleeve pink pastel shirt and a pink flower crown. I left my black skinny jeans on because they're a pain to get off. I also changed into pink converse because, duh. 
My obsession with pastels started about two years ago when I looked around my school, my home, my neighborhood, the world, and found they were all so, dull. I wanted to add just a small amount of color into my boring world, so I did. About four months after that I came out to my parents and that's when they threw me out and I had to go live with my aunt. Then I thought "fuck it" and I told my new school I was gay and that my friends is when I met Chris and Peej, only a few of the other openly gay people at my school. I do have some straight friends and yes, I did have a few friends who were girls but other than that I get bullied on a regular basis. Yeah, but now I left myself wondering, is this really a date? I don't know much about Phil, but I know he doesn't date. Now that I thought about it, Phil is pretty cute. I mean yeah he has his piercings and wears black and ripped clothes but he's pretty adorable in his own way.... I shook my head.
"Dan you need to stop, we're just hanging out." I said out loud. It's times like these where I'm glad my aunt wasn't home. With the amount of times I talk to myself she'd probably send me away to a mental hospital. I thought about Phil again, I just can't seem to get this guy out of my head! Was I falling for Phil Lester?