Chapter ten

(Phils pov)
Sunday
New notifications:
Danisnotonfire: hey Phil, wanna go to the Montgomery park after school?
AmazingPhil: absolutely, what time?
Danisnotonfire: I'll meet you at the front of the school and we can go?
AmazingPhil: sounds great :)
Danisnotonfire: can I ask you something?
AmazingPhil: sure
Danisnotonfire: ummm
Danisnotonfire: never mind
AmazingPhil: Dan, what is it
Danisnotonfire: it's nothing, forget about it
AmazingPhil: Dan??
Opened one minute ago
I closed the app, I can't believe that dan was asking me to go to the park. I felt, weird. It's more than a happiness feeling, more than that even. I feel...mushy. I wonder if this is what "being in love" feels like, because if so, I wanna feel like this all the time. I was a little surprised that dan was asking me to go somewhere instead of the other way around but I'm not complaining. I wonder what dan was gonna ask me, I mean he can trust me, can't he? I don't want to seem threatening around Dan, he reminds me of a bear. Soft and squishy, but man can that kid is fluent in sarcasm. He's not very strong, well from what I've seen anyway, but that's okay because I wanna be there to be strong for him. I herd thunder outside and soon the rain started coming down onto the roof. I laid back in my bed and listened to the pitter-patter of the earths rhythm. This was nice, I loved this sound. It's so peaceful, so quiet. Reminded me of dan (I don't think I'll ever be able to stop thinking about him). I lay there listening, thinking, and soon I feel asleep with a smile on my face and a flower crowned boy on my mind. That was probably the most pleasant sleep ever...