Chapter thirteen

Dan's pov
The bell rang like five minutes ago, where the hell is he? I hope he actually comes. Oh gosh what if Louise and Tyler were just messing with me? What if he isn't coming?
"Hey dan." My mind jolted but when I turned around it was troye.
"Oh hey what's up?" I tried to hide the disappointment in my voice.
"Ok so I know this is really random but thanks for hooking me up."
I looked at him dumb founded for a second, then I realized, "You mean with tyler? Yeah no problem. I just saw you two together."
"Well thanks, I really appreciate it." As I watched him walk away I felt someone's hands wrap around my waist.
"You hooked up Tyler and troye? Good call."
I smiled and turned to phil.
"It's a specialty."
He laughed, I took this moment to take a good look at him. He was wearing a MCR shirt and ripped jeans with red and black converse.
and we started walking.
"Nice MCR shirt." I said. He looked at me with a spark in his eye.
"You like them?" He asked still staring.
"Well duh, they're amazing."
"Really, what's your favorite song?" He seemed so excited, it was so cute.
"Disenchanted." I smiled, he seemed so giddy and excited.
"Cool! Mines Blood, shocker right." The sarcasm was too real.
We talked about random school things on the way there,like who would make a cute couple, who will get pregnant first, who will drop out, whether we had home work, random stuff like that. It was nice, just babbling on about random shit with Phil. I was so giddy and nervous.
Luckily for us the park was empty and we ended up on the swings.
"Any reason you wanted to come here?" Phil looked over at me, how was I supposed to tell him?! I looked over that him and right when I was about to reply he interrupted "I mean the park is pretty and stuff, but it is beautiful when you're with the right people. I mean I've come here with quite a few people, but they usually didn't leave without assistance." I laughed, relieved I didn't have to answer.
I looked over at phil, I didn't just bring him here to be awkward now did I?
"Hey," I tugged at his sleeve, "so I was wondering.."
"Yeah?" His voice was excited and confused, it was cute.
"Well I was talking to Louise and Tyler yesterday and they informed me on some nice information I didn't know was information until I was informed upon the information." Wow, I didn't even understand that.
"Daniel Howell, are you asking me out?" I saw him smirk. But it wasn't a confident smirk, that was for sure. His eyes suggested that he believed he might've taken it too far. But he didn't.
"Maybe." I giggled.
"Well, are you?"
I straightened my posture as much as I could on the swing.
"Phil Lester, will you go out with me?"