Chapter eleven

Dan's pov
I finished texting Phil. I can't believe he said yes. I called PJ.
"Hey PJ."
"Hi dan. What's up?"
"I need to tell you a lot."
"Ill be over in 10"
~
"So what do you need to tell me?"
"Ok so, I think I like Phil."
"Phil Lester?!"
"Yeah..."
"Damn, you like bad boys huh?" PJ smirked and I hit him in the arm.
"I'm serious, we've been hanging out these past few days and he seems like a really cool guy."
"Wait when did you and Mr.Badboy start talking?"
"Well, I'm not really sure how that happened..." I had to lie, PJ doesn't need to know that.
"Ok? So what are you going to do about this? I mean isn't Phil straight?."
"That's what I thought at first, but I really don't think he is."
"When are you gonna hang out with him again?"
"Tomorrow after school."
"You should ask him, about if he's gay or something. Actually why don't you ask him out right then and there."
"I can't do that, what if I get humiliated?"
"Then ask some of his friends, if he has any that is."
My mind immediately went to Louise and Tyler.
"That's a good Idea, thanks PJ." We exchanged an awkward sitting down hug and PJ stood up.
"Well I've got a...ummm....I've got a date with Chris...."
I laughed and winked. "Go get 'em tiger."
Meanwhile I grabbed my aunts keys and headed to Starbucks.
And almost 20 minutes later.
"Ok so, you're sure he likes me?"
I was sitting in a booth at Starbucks talking to Louise and Tyler.
"Honey, Phil's as straight as a hula hoop. He's praying the gay way if you know what I'm sayin'." Tyler smirked as he leaned back in the booth.
"Tyler's right sweetie, Phil has had me over all the time and he just talks and talks about you, it's cute." Louise said comfortingly. "He likes you and he's been trying to find a way to ask you out."
"So, were going to the park tomorrow and, well, I was wondering..." I trailed off.
"If you should ask him out, yes, yes, 100000 times yes." Tyler piped up.
"I don't know..."
"Dan, I know Phil, I'm like his therapist. He tells me everything and some of the things I have herd..." she shook her head and laughed, "Anyway he needs you. I've never seen him happier."
"And lord knows he needs someone." Tyler made crazy eyes.
"Thanks guys, I think I'm actually going to."
"Just try not to get too excited if you know what I mean, I can't handle gaybies." Tyler winked.
" Tyler!" Louise hit him on the arm. "What is wrong with you?"
"What, I'm....Well maybe I shouldn't say." He smiled deviously.
"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed.
"No not that, calm down jeez." Tyler look scared.
"No it's not that," I grabbed a piece of paper and jotted down a number. " I know the perfect guy for you."
"Impossible." He said, unconvinced.
"His name is Troye, you should call him, tell him I gave you his number, you two would be perfect."
"Ok..."
"Louise, can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"HOW do you make this coffee so good?"
"Oh just a lot of chocolate and, well, a sprinkle of glitter."she giggled.
"Ha ha, anyway I think I'm going to guy, got school in the morning and meeting Phil after so I should really get some sleep."
"Bye dan." Louise and Tyler both waved goodbye.
God I was so tired.