Chapter fourteen

Phil's pov
So pause the moment. There we were, sitting on a park swing. Dan was wearing the cutest blue jumper and a pair of baby blue converse and a blue flower crown. The blush on his cheeks was too cute and his smile could take anyone's breath away.
He had just asked me out. That blew my emotions out of the water. Damn. I am bursting at the seams with joy. I loved this boy.
"Well..." dan trailed.
"No, I'm not letting you ask me out. I wanna ask you out. Like I've wanted to do." He looked a little confused at first but he just laughed it off.
"Ok mr. tough guy."
"Ok, Dan Howell, will you be my boyfriend?"
"Is that even a question."
I started to lean in and he followed, hesitant at first. When our lips touched my whole world imploded. I lost all of my senses and instantly my world became him. I could feel him melt into the kiss. It was Fucking magical. I've herd of first kiss stories and how amazing they are and I thought it all was bullshit. I didn't believe that one person could make you feel so many emotions all at once and lose the reality we are forever trapped in, but they can. Trust me, they can.
He pulled out of the kiss and I felt reality rush back.
"So..." Dan said breathless.
"Yes," I breathed out.
"Finally." He giggled.
"Finally." I repeated, staring out at the empty park in front of us.
"Hey Phil. It's getting late, I have to go."
"Ok." I tried to hide the disappointment in my voice.
"I'll see you tomorrow though, maybe we can hang out again." His smile always makes everything better.
"Sounds amazing." I said.
-time skip-
"Phillip where the hell have you been?!" My mother yelled when I waked into the house.
"I've been with a friend, sorta."
"Ok, just don't let your father know you were out late, I told him you were doing homework so you couldn't talk."
"Is he at another meeting?"
"Yeah."
"Good." I said.
"What?" She seemed v confused.
"Mom I'm gay."
She stood there.
"Ok." She said.
"What?"
"I said ok, I love you for you sweetie, your father might not be so...accepting though." She looked down.
"I'll tell him when he gets home and if he doesn't like it I've got somewhere I can go." I said.
"Just know I love and support you and I will do anything for you."
"I love you too mom."
I didn't stay home long. I couldn't. So, like any normal person would do, I went to a good friends house.
"Heyyyyy Phil, how are you?" Louise said after she opened the door to her room. Louise goes to a boarding school so it takes me like 30min just to leave the main office.
"I'm good, you?"
"I'm just great, come in!"
She pulled me into her pink and white dorm type room. Lucky for me Louise doesn't have a roommate.
"So how are things with dan?" She asked
"Well," I started "were kind of...dating now." The moment I said that I saw her face light up. I shoved my fingers in my ears and then...
"OH MY GOSHHHHHH!!!!!" She  screamed
There it was. I smiled at my friends unbreakable habit when she hears some gossip.
"Wait so who asked who our first???" She asked even more curiously.
We sat down on her set of pastel pink chairs and I told her everything, from me putting my arms around his waist to the kiss. She was paying so much attention it'd be rich by now. (get it, paying $$ attention? lol I'm so funny)
After I got done telling her everything, she squeezed me and told me how happy she was for us.
"Us?"
"I'm now 100% part of this and there's no convincing me I'm not." She smiled. She knew she'd win.
"Fine." I wasn't even gonna try.
I herd 3 nocks on the dorm door before it opened.
"Times up Phil, sorry." It was frank, the blue haired night guard.
"It's ok," I said "bye Louise, see you soon."
"Bye Phil."
I closed her dorm door and went home.
I was so happy and so tired all in one.