Chapter twenty

Phils pov
I stifled a laugh at Dan's uncomfort. He was too cute.

"You boys know what you want?" Tyler asked when we were seated at our booth.

"Dan, would you like to order?" I asked, knowing he'd glare at me.
He glared at me (called it).

"Um-m sure," He stuttered "I'll just h-ave a p-peppermint latte." He kicked me from under the table and I laughed a little.

"I'll just take a vanilla bean frappé,". Tyler side eyed me a little, from the look in his eye he knew what was going on.

"Ok well I'll have your boys orders in a few."

"Phil I don't think you understand how annoying this is." Dan said after a few minutes of silence and all I could do was laugh. "Why in the heck are you laughing¿?¿!! How would you like it if I did this to you and then did nothing."

"Oh," I inquired "so what your saying is," I leaned across the table til my face was inches from his "you want me to do something about it?" I planted a small kiss on his lips before sliding back into my side of the booth.

"Um," Dan started, his face was cherry red "I-um," god him stuttering was so cute.

"Here you boys go." Tyler said as he put down our drinks, "and if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go flirt with the brown haired cutie vloging over there." Dan and I both turned to where he was pointing and sure enough, there was troye.

"Didn't see that coming." I said sarcastically.

"No kidding." Dan joked back, the red color fading from his face.

The bell on the door jingled and all I herd was a strange voice from the front of the store.
"Dan!???? Daniel Howell??" 

"Ho.ly.shit." Dan screeched, "Connor???"

Dan lurched out of our booth and was suddenly in the arms of a tall brown haired boy, I assume is Connor. He wore white vans, skinny jeans, a simple striped tee and a light sweater, with a camera draped around his shoulder.

With every second Dan was in his arms I felt the anger slowly building up inside me... I couldn't stand it honestly.

"It's been forever since I've seen you." Connor
mumbled in Dans shoulder. Finally they moved apart.

"God, I haven't seen you since you moved away, and you missed the pride parade last year so I didn't see you."

"I knowwww I'm sorry, my aunt said no because I needed to settle into my 'new life', stupid."

"Lame haha, anyway, gonna introduce me to the boy giving me the death stare?"

I didn't realize he was paying attention to me, shit.

"Oh Phil? That's ma boyyyyfreeennnn." Dan really drug out the word and I relaxed a little.

"Oh?" Connor commented as he walked towards me and stuck out his hand, "pleasure to meet a fellow Dan lover."

Um what?!? The fuck??