Chaper six

(Phils pov)
I can't believe he said yes. I mean it's not like a date or anything but it's a good start. I wonder what's going through his head....does he think it's a date? Oh god what if he does?!?! Ok Phil, calm down. WHY DID I ADD A WINKEY FACE!!!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!!! Ok, ok, just.....calm. Oh gosh I don't think I can do this.... But I have to. If Dan is ever going to like me I need to hang out with him more... That is how it works right? Ugh these feelings are messing with my head. I'll never be able to ignore that jittery feeling when he looks at me, or that warm, fuzzing feeling when his face lights up when he laughs or Like when he passes me in the hallway I get this queazy feeling in my stomach. I don't want to mess this up.....I can't mess this up. If I do mess this up I might as well just end my life right there and then. Ok just, first things first. I changed out of my pajamas and into a plain black T-shirt and black skinny jeans and my red converse. Damn I love these converse. We've been through a lot. They're like my family, always there when I need them. Unlike my actual family. Yes I had a pretty sad past but if rather not remember that now. All I want To do right now is not forget to pick up Dan. The place we are going to is where I go to clear my head and think. The whole staff knows me and I usually get discounted on everything. Technically I have a "therapist" there. I tell Louise literally everything, I've told her about Dan, I've told her that I'm gay, I've even told her that one time in primary school I tried piercing a kids ear with nothing but a needle and an ice cube. I hope when she sees me and Dan together she'll understand that I need help. Hopefully she'll get the memo. To be honest I think all of my actual friends are In that shop. They all go a private school just an hour away from here but they all work there for some extra cash here and there. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I looked at my phone. Fuck. I'm going to be late picking dan up...