A Morning In Thrombär

The morning sun had risen yet again. Its rays fell upon the kingdom of Thrombahr. Its houses were small tiny cottages white in color with wooden planks in odd directions with umber colored thatched roof's. Snow seemed to have fallen in the past for the roof's were covered in white. the stone roads in the middle seemed to be carved with precision for you could see every single stone clearly. Ahead lied the beautiful forest. It was the Forest Of Dreams. For the forest was beautiful like an illusion, a dream. Legend said that it was through this forest that you could find the Land Of Celegna made by the Nymph Queen Celegnis. It was there where all the nymphs had fled. However within the forest were dangers lurking in the corners. Assassins, Firewings and Dark creatures. But still there would be pixies and sirens with their good powers.

Opposite that was where you would find The Castle. It was His. But He lived far away. That was why this Castle which lay ahead was in shatters. Cracked. Ruined. It still brought upon memories of that cold day exactly eleven years ago. It was once again Prince Raphael's birthday. Or rather Rafe's. The Basahr cottage was tiny. Perhaps, it was the reason why people always said "good things come in small packages." Laughter came from that house. First of a man. His laughter was gruff and rough. Then came the high pitch laughter of a female. It was careless and free. More than she had felt in so many years. And lastly came the laughter of a person who's voice showcased the changing between a boy and a man. His tone was cool and happy. Excited rather, for it was Rafe's 18th birthday. The day when every child dreams for. The day they become their own person. He was delighted on seeing his parents screaming "Happy Birthday Rafe!!"

It had been ages since a day like that. Their cottage was small. One small room with a bed covering nearly 9/10th of the entire room had a picture framed of Quinil and Basahr. It was their room. For some reason, they had given the slightly larger room to their son, Rafe. Maternal and Paternal love, thought Rafe. 

Then they heard footsteps. His parents faces immediately became hard. For some reason, they always got scared of company. Thankfully, it was only a "Happy Birthday Rafe" from his best friend, Nero. He was an elf, tall,thin and godly . The moment he entered, his aura radiated out. His face was white and his hair was light brown but with the suns light it changed. He had sparkling green eyes that could hypnotize. Rafe thought that he himself was much duller looking. He had a tan skin with chocolate brown hair and probably the best blue eyes. his height wasn't much and although he didn't realize it, he looked godly. It was then that he heard his best friend talking to his parents. " It is time." 

So how do you guys like this new chapter?

Please tell me how you like it!! :p        And don't forget to vote comment and critique!!

Yashhhhhhh