Faery Dust

"What happened to your mother Enya?"

Currently, all four of them were resting. The boulders they sat upon were huge and Enya would point at the earthen road beneath them as leaves from the surrounding trees fell upon them. The large grey boulders were around 19 feet above the ground connected with each other so as to form an undefined shape. Water fell from a waterfall higher still and just as the gushing water would reach down looking like it would crush Syienne, it would disappear leaving no more than a sprinkling mist. The surrounding trees called Mohova
Were rather thin, tall and dainty much like bamboo.

The forest was immensely beautiful there, Rafe observed. Just a while earlier, Enya had told them that the Forest Of Dreams was heavenly but way too often people landed up in the wrong areas where they would be met with dangerous creatures, sorcerers, Firewings and if they were truly that unfortunate then even Dragons. "They aren't that tough creatures!" Rafe had mused. It was only then had he found out that the 'A+ Dragon Meat' sold at Thrombär was the meat of Firewings for Dragon's were so strong and large that they could eat Firewings for breakfast.

Rafe's eyes widened on realized that he was reflecting on the near past. It was than he heard a faint," Ill show you!" From Enya.

She pulled out a handful of golden sand from a pouch and then she whispered," Welcome to the Past."
The sand fell from her hand. Instead of falling upon the ground, it rose as it swirled around the non existent storm. The flashy golden sand formed a black hole, pulling them all inside the void. Fortunately after they entered the vacuum, they were pushed out into a forest area they had previously been in. Except this time they were in the past. They could touch the trees and feel the wind but the people present there couldn't see them.

Enya was walking with her mother. They were both fond of walking in unknown areas of the forest. The solace the silence gave always helped them cool themselves. The trees would make sounds like hushed whispers while shrill cries escaped the cicadas underneath them. The shrill cries disappeared as a green glowing light formed just ahead of them. Then it left showcasing two figures. The first was none other than the Goddess Of Darkness: Midnight, while the other was a man dressed in black. His extremely dark wavy hair was pulled behind complementing his light stubble beard and calculating dark blue eyes. He looked stylish, extremely good-looking and certainly too good company for the Goddess. Enya's mother gasped and then she bent down to Enya, whispering to her," Nen Enya Nehfren, you will hide. He wants to capture all the heirs of every species and if they get you then the darkness will rise again. Be strong Enya, be brave. You are the princess. You will keep your back straight and your nose in the air. Go! Hide"

Enya ran off into the background.

Syienne reached out to the past Enya who passed through her- the sound of a storng wind  was heard by the people of the present.

Midnight spoke, " Hello Tsir Maya Noyin." Then she turned to her companion, " Go after the daughter, Jaguin. Ill deal with the-" she was interrupted for Maya had pointed her shaky hand at her and a ray of light pierced the Goddess. Maya's face had wrinkles and looked old but she had the authority of the queen. Another day of light zapped at Jaguin and they noticed that the Glo's in the air had dimmed for Maya was using transforming magic, rare and found only in Faery's. Then she sent one more but this time Jaguin non verbally used Exruciare and purple sparks leapt forward toppling her as she screamed in pain. Even then, the Queen of Faeries was strong and she found her way up. Then wordlessly she transformed the leaves on the floor to form a cage around them. Midnight, annoyed broke it apart with barely a flick of her finger. Then laughing deeply, she a black orb around Maya and apported. Jaguin too did the same for he knew that Enya would have  hid by then.

The golden sand soon formed another black hole and then they went back into the present. All they heard were two words from Enya, " Faery Dust."

****

So I'm done with this chapter as well but before I leave I must say

Please go check out Andicook who is a brilliant writer, editor and everything! She has helped in finding grammatical errors in this book which I now find are like grains of sand: unlimited 😂😂😂

Bye bye! Do tell me how you like this chapter?!

Don't forget to vote ;p
Yashhhhhhh