Nero's father

Just wanted to say, #105 in fantasy already!!!??!! I never really expected it so soon. Thank you guys!

Nero's father lit a fire in the fireplace. The fire surprisingly was blue. It was the only light in the entire shop. Its blue sparks leapt up and then fell down as it tried to find something to burn.
"Rafe.."
"Lord Tyr..?"
"Your parents sent me when you didn't return after dark. They--"

"Typical, they sent some one else to do their work." Said Rafe angrily.

"Now look here lad." Said Tyr in a deathly soft voice that it sounded commanding. His hair was platinum blonde and long, his face a deathly white color and his blue eyes piercing the sky.

" Your parents couldn't come out for a reason. They CANNOT defend themselves against the Assassins even you know that. That's why I have come here.

Because 'It is time.' "
Rafe stared at him in awe, his face blue with the fires light. Lord Tyr then   with a quick flick of his finger commanded the blue fire. It left the fireplace and jumped into the centre. Then like a puppet master, Tyr moved the imaginary strings in the air. He sang a strange tune, something that was so enchanting and the flames of the sparkling blue fire turned into objects.

Within the flames of the blue fire, a story seemed to emerge.

It showed a beautiful ball where everyone was invited. It didn't matter whether they were rich or poor, they were still allowed. Then as midnight struck, the blue flames started to turn into figures with black cloaks and red and black masks.

They had turned into Assassins. They entered into the blue sparkly ball where they destroyed everything. But there was one person- and this time Rafe knew exactly who that was- a royal child, -unconscious-who hid inside a nymphs cloak and as the nymph beat the assassins, they escaped.

The nymph made from the blue fire then went to a particular house, Basahr's house and left the unconscious boy there. Rafe had always thought it was a nightmare, him being trapped in a castle with Assassins. He had soon forgotten it but with this fire, that returned.

But Quinil and him looked exactly the same, just that her eyes were a little wider away. Slowly and steadily the fire and music died off. In the darkness, he asked him exactly that.
"It is something that isn't mine to answer." Said Tyr with a sigh.

"Just know that He gets more powerful as the minute goes Rafe or rather your Royalty, Prince Raphael."

"Why did you'll call me Rafe? I mean if you wanted me to be safe then you'll should have made my name different. Won't the Assassins realize who I am then?"

"Your father--your father was an honest man." Said Tyr, sighing." He would never have wanted you to change your name. But being named Raphael would have been a dead giveaway. So we settled for the only other alternative; Rafe."

"And even in the royal family, who am I?"

"You are Crown Prince Raphael: Heir Of Thrombär."

It seemed the new found silence was too good for them. A sound provided for the perfect way to disrupt it. It was the taunting sound of the Assassins. The door was being broken as the Assassins hit against it.

Then the voice of a lady, a horrendous laughter that showed she could kill. She taunted them again and again with a loud scary voice

"Come out Come out wherever you are!"

Another chapter added ! I hope you like it. What is Quinil's secret?
Will Raphael forgive Nero? And will both of them survive the night?
Until next time!!

Yashhhhhhh