Waffles and Nymphs

Ianuaria, Syienne and Rafe were sitting inside a small quaint cottage. It was the dining room at Miss Mittleplum's cottages. Between them was a small circular table. Many such tables were scattered across the room. A few people were sitting though they were scanty just like the rainfall in Thrombär every year. A witch was there, just on the table next to them with numerous potions. Only Syienne looked interested.
"Ms.Brogovirgo do you have any unique potions? I mean other than what you've already shown me."

"For the last time lassie, its Ms.Brogomauldron." said the Witch in what Rafe thought was a scary tone. Her dark tan face with a long chin, blotches of red and a black cape and hat didn't help either. " lassie, I have an illusionment potion, a transformation potion, a love potion, a shield potion and Ethereal Crystals. Nothing new at the moment, the market is running low so I've been making only cheap ones."

" Well Ms.Brogomouse, I want 3 illusionment and transformation potions. 7 shield potions, two dozen Ethereal crystals and--what is that, the vial around your neck. Is that A- magical power potion?"

"What..this? This isn't anything Lassie."

"It is a power potion; isn't it? I'll buy it from you Brogomagof, for 50 gold coins."

"Brogomauldron. No its more precious than 50 gold coins." She said but smirked. 50 gold coins, that was an amazing sum of money.

"100.But no bargaining anymore" Said Syienne immediately. She went forward and snatched the vial with the remaining potions.
"Here's 10 pewter coins for the rest."

Syienne kept the potions on the table. Rafe, who hadn't seen real witch potions before was fascinated. The Illusionment one was a sparkly greenish blue color, as though gr8 the depths of the ocean. The shield one was an exploding orange color while the transformation potion was a murky grey color as though being water from the sewer. The ethereal crystals themselves were large rainbow colored everchanging. But even then, the beauty of them all was forgotten as compared to the dazzling golden shiny liquid in a vial. It danced like sunspots on glass. So beautiful. So fun. They definitely wanted to drink it.

Just as they finished seeing each and every potion, Miss Mittleplum reached their table. She kept three plates of waffles. One was Ether flavored, the other covered with melted chocolate spreading itself upon the waffle with small purple flowers and the last was covered with an orange and red fruit sauce. Naturally the first was Rafe's, the second was Syienne's and the last one was for Ianuaria.
"Here's your waffles, Dearie's" said Miss Mittleplum as she smiled. Her brown hair was tied underneath a baking cap, her peach face had pink circles on her cheeks due to her smiling so much and she was short and plump.

"Would you like some tea, Dearie's?" All three of them nodded. Then she went back to her kitchen -gently skipping- to prepare some tea.

In the silence of the room - now entirely empty- a voice came to life.

" So Rafe" began Syienne. "You don't seem to know much about nymphs so let me help you out. Ianuaria is a fire nymph, I am a psy nymph. There are also those other common types like water, tree, grass and earth nymphs. The rare types include psy, air and dark nymphs. Rarer still are light and electric nymphs. In fact there hasn't been an electric nymph born in nearly a century. My mother is a light nymph. Also, nymphs of fire are the most unstable and thus have a high amount of anger.Take the example of Ianuar-"

"What did you say?" Growled Ianuaria.

It was then that Rafe spoke," Why are you telling me all this?"

"Because you're going to Celegna ofcourse!"

"But what if I don't-"

"Tea is here Dearie's" said Miss Mittleplum as she arrived with a
pitcher. She gently placed three mugs before them.
"What kind of tea would you like?"

"Jasmine tea."

" Mint tea."

"Cinnamon tea "

Miss Mittleplum then put some tea into each mug and then moved her index finger in a swish and flick manner. Immediately the tea turned into the desired form.

Miss Mittleplum pulled the trolley on, towards the area of the cottage. Then all that remained was the beautiful smell of the infusion of cinnamon, mint and jasmine. Life was perfect that day. But after each day came night and that was a night they wouldn't forget..

So?? How's the new update? Since I managed to make it up to #27 yesterday I'm going to be doing 2 updates today :)

Yashhhhhhh
Vote comment