Aos

Syienne's eyes started to move. Slowly, squinting at the intense light that seemed to be present, she opened her eyes. Ahead of her wasn't a forest or even the sun. It was a bright light that blinded her. All of a sudden, the light receded and what was left was an equally lighted figure. In those few moments she was light. She was day. She was beauty. Then the remaining light pulled off and the girl ahead of her could be seen clearly. The fairest face, the most complementing dark brown hair, golden eyes and a white dress.

" I am Aos: Goddess of Light."
Syienne couldn't reply, she was in awe for ahead of her was a goddess. A god or goddess was a member of any race who had attained such power that they were considered supreme.

" Syienne-daughter of Celegnis, you must hear what I say carefully. The power of light fades in Morthwa as the power of darkness rises. Your aunt, Midnight has attained enormous power. Just an hour before, she attained the status of a Goddess. She is the Goddess of Darkness, my very own arch enemy. Go to Celegnis in haste. It is the only place you are safe enough. Farewell nymph." Just like that, the light once again appeared, blinding her and then all that remained was the shrill cries of the cicadas.

It was barely half a minute later that Syienne stumbled past the burnt forest to see Ianuaria and Rafe sitting on logs. They both stood up. There was no 'hello' or 'you're awake!!' but as Ianuaria went towards her, Syienne in a rather disheveled tone said," Midnight has gained power. She -she is the Goddess of Darkness."
No response. Absolutely none. Ianuaria's eyes widened,her lips parted in shock and the tips of her hair were first black-outrage- and then slowly changed to green-jealousy. Rafe however realized something.

"Syienne how do you know all this?"

"Umm..I dreamt it- I mean it was a vision." The lie easily slipped past her.

"Ah! I see." Said Ianuaria at last with a suspicious look in her eyes. They seemed to say, you will tell me later.

"Now, we must travel forth to Celegna. We will take at least a week to reach if we don't have anymore 'disturbances.' " she continued.

"Which isn't possible." Said Rafe.

"Ah! It will take us far longer than. Anywhere between 2 weeks and a month." Syienne said, sighing.

"I think we should rest today, we will begin tomorrow." Said Ianuaria, yawning.

"I agree with you, what do you say Syienne?."

But No One actually waited to hear her reply for they had already gone to sleep, the earth of the forest their bed.
**

Yeah, boring chapter but I couldn't really think at all! The only important thing here was the introduction of Aos. I hope you like it!

Yashhhhhhh