When Ianuaria met Raphael

" I am Ianuaria and you are?..."

Crown Prince Raphael. Now before me, thought Raphael. But instead rather meekly he said,

"Ra-Rafe."

"Rafe." Said Ianuaria as she tried to hear the name from her tongue. It seemed so foreign, much like the man before her.

" What is it that you seem to do in  My forest?"

"Ianuaria, no one owns a forest. Even if you are a nymph or a wizard or even a goddess, you have no right. And besides, even as a nymph you are no Celegnis." Said Raphael with a rather rude tone. Who does she think she is, he thought.

Ianuaria's expression didn't change. Her face was still held high, lacked any emotion but still upheld such beauty. Her golden tresses curled downwards but just near the tips, they were red this time. To a normal person, it would seem nothing but in reality, her hairs tips depicted her emotions. Black depicted outrage, red was anger, green was jealously, blue was calmness and pink was happiness.

" My question wasn't answered and without answers you can not stay." Her voice was soft but firm. Its firmness depicted power. A power that tried to bend everything around it. Including Rafe. But again, it was just a try.

" If I wish to stay I will. It is no concern of yours, nymph." In the years following the fleeing of the nymphs a feeling of hostility has arisen as tales were fabricated blaming the nymphs for the downfall of Thrombär. It wasn't a surprise that Rafe was behaving so rude to an already rude nymph.

Ianuaria's red tips turned darker, than a little maroon and then jet black all together. Then as she started to speak her voice cracked. It's earlier firmness turned into a loud shriek.

" HOW DARE YOU!! YOU WILL DIE TODAY AT THE HANDS OF A NYMPH THIS VERY MOMENT IF YOU QUESTION MY AUTHORITY."

Rafe just looked at her with distaste. He showed an ' I don't care' expression. Then his enemy angrily clenched her palms open creating a blazing fire in each. Then she turned her palms to each other and the two fires became one. Her palms then slightly tilted towards Rafe as she released the sphere of gleaming fire.

This is how I'm going to die, thought Rafe. At the rage of a temperamental nymph with superiority complex.

The fiery death that awaited him never came even with the high speed sphere flying through the air. Because a large transparent purple shield  had been formed in the air. The sphere clashed against it and burst. Then the shield itself disappeared. A girl jumped from where the shield seemed to have appeared. She had dark black hair that complemented her peachish white skin which was just like snow. It felt so fragile, so soft and so lovely.

" Stop it will you, Ianuaria."said the girl. " I'm sorry she's such a ' I'm too good for you useless people.' I hope you're alright. I'm Syienne." She extended her hand forward to Rafe, who accepted it. And then as she pulled him forward, he moved from the dark to the light. It was just the beginning of their time together...

I hope you like this short and sweet chapter. I wasn't going to update today as I went for ComicCon which by the way was amazing!!!! Needless to say I bought a lot of harry potter posters and clothes 😹XD

How was your day?

Until tomorrow
Yashhhhhhh