"Sigh, Sy!"

Rafe pulled himself up. Then as he removed the dust of his clothes he replied, " Rafe."

A small smile appeared upon Syienne's face.

"Rafe,we are going to Celegna, would you like to join us?"

" With you'll?" He asked.

Syienne nodded.

Then Rafe looked at Syienne then at Ianuaria then back again. Syienne immediately realized what he wanted to say.

" Don't worry, Ianuaria- my unfortunate aunt- won't hurt you." She whispered into his ear. Just as she went back, Rafe stared at her eyes. Her eyes were deep violet eyes. Almost black. But with the reflection of a little light her eyes appeared deep violet. They were the most unique eyes Rafe had ever seen. He could get lost in them. Forever. Forget everything else but just gaze at those beautiful eyes. For aeons. Such beautiful eyes, he thought. And then

" Rafe! Rafe! Raf-Rafe!!" Syienne snapped.

"Wha-what?"

"I said, how did you reach here?"

Well I found out I was the Crown Prince and He sent Assassins to chase me which led to me reaching this forest .
" Assassins." Said Rafe as he swallowed. He was thinking of his mother who he had left behind. His father, Nero and Tyr who were probably caught. He was the reason for it all.

Goosebumps erupted all over his hands, his eyes looked moist and his chest leant forward as he shivered. The Forest of Dreams was silent. The only sounds that could be heard were the 'clunk' of the metal like hooves of the Unicorn and Pegasus hitting the ground. Sometimes, their 'neighs' filled the solemn silence. Other times, the short cries of the Kamahari's as they hunted upon their next dinner. At even different times, they could here the soft echoes of the nightly singing of the Sirens. But these sounds were rare and the silence of the Forest always swallowed them all. A foreign sound could be heard by some within the Forest. It was the sound of a man, sniffing. It was the sound of Rafe.

Syienne went forward to comfort him but Ianuaria put her hand out telling her to stop but she still went closer. Ianuaria's hand now formed a thin fire shield. She wouldn't allow her pretty little naive to go any closer.

"Tell me, Rafe--what was it that happened."

Rafe looked up. His eyes were red from the tears that fell and his breathing wavered. Even still his mouth wouldn't open. He wouldn't tell Her out of all people. Just then, Syienne created purple glass shards from her hands to break her way in. The fire shield broke and Ianuaria diverted her attention.

"Stop it, Aunt Nua"

"What if he's His spy?"

" I already checked for that."

"Well you have never been the most capable. What if he's hiding something with dark magic. What if he puts the whole of Celegna into danger?"

"Don't act like you care for the protection of your sisters land. Not after she left us. I know you, your just angry Raf didn't now down to your nonsense."

" I am warning you, Syienne. Keep that mouth of yours shut."

"NO" said Syienne with a gleam of defiance in her eyes.

Ianuaria conjured fire within her arms. Then as she spread them, wings made of fire seemed to emerge from her. She flew, like a Phoenix. She threw fire at them like a Phoenix. Quick in response, Syienne made another light purple shield. The heat of the fire started to melt the shield.

Thankfully just like a Phoenix, Ianuaria burnt herself to ashes. The fire stopped and when Rafe looked, he saw Ianuaria lying on the grass. Her body looked burnt. Touching her skin one would feel the extreme heat with in her. There was unease on her face and black burns all around her. She felt like she would die.For once, that arrogant nymph got a taste of her own medicine.

Syienne gazed at her Aunt helplessly. She tried putting water on her, then her own magic but nothing worked. They just stared at her.
Then thankfully Rafe remembered. He pulled out a small jar from his backpack with the word Heartspun written in scrawny letters on it.

Quickly he unscrewed the lid and put in at least 10 heart like seeds into her mouth. Her angry face soon turned calm. Her burns started to disappear and her temperature started to come back to normal.

" I figured since heartspun can cure dragon burn it would work here as well, Sy."

Syienne smiled. Then she frowned.
" Did you just call me 'Sy'?"

" Well you called me Raf earlier so its fair."

"No it's not."

"Sigh, Sy!...get it?"

" Your so lame." Said Syienne but her smile couldn't have been any bigger.

So..sigh XD how'd you like this chapter? Well it just adds to character development and I love seeing Ianuaria getting burnt 😂😂😂sorry I just don't like this lady.
( to those who remember from before this restart..do you remember Astariel?)

Until the next update, vote & comment :)
Yashhhhhhh