Being Found

Sorry everyone!!
It took longer to become alright then I expected so this chapter is here so late
Sorry!
*Begins here*

For the next three days, Raphael and his parents, Nero and his father relaxed. Everyday, Raphael would go admire the very same part of the Forest of Dreams. Little did he know that it would be a place of significance in the future. More like 3 days later.

Three days later, Raphael was sitting in the big room alone. Everyone else had left to go collect things from the market. They would wear cloaks and look down hoping that no one would look at them. The food in their house was low and sooner or later they would have to replenish their supplies. He was gazing at the beautiful landscape outside the window. It was then that he heard a creak. Then another. It was the sound of feet hitting the cold rough pieces of ebony. There was someone outside the door.

He picked up the closest threatening thing he could find--a knife and then went towards the door. He was scared. He felt it was the Assassins. Images from that terrifying night, that  lady -Midnight- using the Torturous Curse on Tyr and that pain and agony that Tyr went through, he felt all of it.
Then flooded with that agony, he opened the door. Then he shouted loudly and pushed the knife through the air. He was going to hurt the person ahead of him. But then he stopped. Because ahead in front of him was a disheveled woman. Her hair was frazzled and her face hollow with worry. Her tan skin was covered with sweat. It was his 'mother', Quinil.
"Rapha-raphael" she said in between of pants. " They've found us. They know we are here. They worked it out of that idiot Nero. Oh if he lives then I will personally kill him." She had begun frantically but as she spoke about being found out, her voice was one of distaste. "Go, go to my room. Go!" She pushed him inside.

When Quinil and Raphael entered the room, Quinil went and pulled out a box from underneath her bed. It was a small box, no bigger than a book. It was a box made from the dark colored rosewood with small soft carvings in it. Each carving was a picture, a meaning , a 'something that would change Raphael's world.' There was a carving of a serpent, tall and mighty with hypnotic eyes. There was a carving of a hexagon within a circle. There were still many other carvings, tiny jewels and letters but before he could notice them, his mother opened the box. Inside, was a soft, golden sponge like bottom with a spherical dent. Inside it, was a sphere- transparent, sparkling like glitter and it had lines of sparkly blue being emitted at random times.
"Mother,It is beautiful. "

"It is a crystal ball. It is a--" Quinil swallowed," prophecy. Your prophecy. When the time is right, it will somehow communicate the prophecy to you."

Just then as Raphael shut the box and thought in wonders of its look, they heard a sound. It was the sound of hard boots hitting the soft watered soil. The plants seemed to shrivel. The gentle sway of the trees leaves stopped. Even the sound of the bell like anthers of the flower hitting against the flower like a bell stopped.
It was the Assassins.

"Your highness, please run." Quinil told Raphael. " I will see to the Assassins.

That's why, Raphael jumped of his balcony with the box in his hand. He yet again ran. He ran so fast that the Assassins at the front gate didn't even notice the footsteps from behind the house. He left his past behind. He knew this time, he was all alone. He was all alone. Alone.
***

So hears the new update, how do you like this?

Yashhhhhhh