"Come Out Come Out Where ever you are!"

The high pitched maniacal laugh of the lady became louder and louder.

"Come Out Come Out Where ever you are!" She repeated.

Then suddenly a flash of green and the door burst open. She had found a way in.

Inside, Tyr whispered to Raphael," I can fend her of for but you must run home."

Slowly and steadily Rafe moved through the side of the store. It was then when he was just inches away from the door when it opened.

A woman stepped inside. Her hair was curly and black. Her face was white but her lips were black. All around her eyes was this shade of grey, of darkness. Her dress and nails were the same color as her soul-black.

But luckily as she entered she missed Raphael. Instead she saw an elf standing ahead. He was tall, godly, thin,pointed ears--all characteristics of an elf but along with that he was magical. Literally.

"Ah! So nice to see you again, Midnight."

"I wish I could say the same about you Tyr. "

Then she pulled out her wand as she looked at him with a smirk.

"Erevess!!!" She shrieked hauntingly as she pointed her wand at him.

But as he kept his palms facing her, the an invisible shield seemed to form. The green sparks  were forced out of the barrier. They seemed to try to fight an invisible dome.

Then with a quick flick of his hands, Tyr pushed away the spell. Then he created fire in each palm of his. It shined red and then as he joint his palms together the fire merged. Then he sent the fire at her. Its sparks went at Midnight who sent clouds of black back.

The fire fought against the darkness. It was light against darkness. Her laugh still continued. She didn't really take his threat seriously. But He put in all his might. Even still it didn't affect her much. Then slowly getting annoyed she created purple sparks. Excruciare.

They crackled like lightning and then they penetrated into Tyr. He screamed in pain. Maybe that's what made Raphael realize that he had to move on. Slowly he crawled out of the shop. Tyr's screams still could be heard out.

As he stepped out he saw no other Assassin. They must have gone to steal from other shops and houses he thought. Then he saw right at the corner of the road, "Mr Porter's Anywhere Apportion!"

Apportion was the art of teleporting to restricted and permitted places. One could only apport to roads in Thrombär via only certain places like this one.

As he stepped in he saw the machine door close. Then he typed in Road 21 on the silver metal surface. All of a sudden, there was a dent on the door. An Assassin was outside. More dents followed. Luckily the glass chamber inside it shut and the capsule was emitted.

It was a glass capsule and looking at Thrombär from the top was beautiful. He saw big houses with small lights at the window sill and small houses clubbed together with a street light in the middle. They were actually tiny Glo's--creatures which shined at night. They were put into street lights, boxes and everything which was supposed to shine.

The Forest of Dreams to the north was a beautiful sight-colourful lights made from shades and hues of green, blue, yellows, even pinks adorned the canopy like leaves on the tall trees. You could even hear the soft singing of the Sirens who hid inside the Forest. Sirens could enchant people and make them sleep.

Maybe that's why Raphael's eyes started to droop just as the glass capsule fell onto Road 21 and disintegrated.

****

Another new chapter!!! How do you guys like this one? Please vote comment and critique! Have any inputs or queries? Please comment or send me a PM

Yashhhhhhh