Spells and Curses

Hey there!
I'm updating later today but until then I thought you would like to see how I derive certain spells ideas and I'll even tell you'll about the races in general 😊

Spells and Curses
Monev  are spike like creatures of the Reverse magic and are usually found hidden in the earth. They were created to spread madness and account for 90% of the deaths in Thrombär. They are treated by Pinkili
Also, Monev is venom spelled backwards.( reverse magic duh!)

Maniae is derived from the greek goddess of mania and madness of the same name. Midnight used this curse to make Syienne go mad. It is derived from madness just like Monev and thus they both can be treated using Pinkili. It is useful to know that Maniae is temporary, working only during the presence of the caster.

Excruciare is derived from the word excruciating pain and is also called the Excruciating or Torturous Curse. Like it's name, it inflicts extreme pain to the victim. It is noticed by the standard purple sparks and the extreme pain of the victim

Odūne is another curse derived from
the old Greek word meaning pain. It is milder than the aforementioned Excruciare and has no way to detect except taking the curses name and the pain induced to the victim. It can penetrate through even shields and will stop only by the persons will power.

Ereves  is called the Severing curse. On reaching the victim, it causes severe damage. It is a form of reverse magic ( Ereves is severe spelled backwards.) They are identified by green sparks and many cuts and wounds on the victim. Blood is always seen.

Apport or the Apportus charm is used by many magical beings to transport around places. It only works if the destination is exactly known. It is different from the apportion in Thrombär which is transporting via a glass capsule. If done incorrectly, the Apportus charm can lead to people getting wounds or cuts.

Potions

illusionment potion is a potion that has to be consumed by a drinker while wearing someone else's shoes. This results in the drinker looking through the life of the other person
'in their shoes.'

Transformation potion is a potion that will transform the drinker into someone or something they wish to become.

Shield potion is a potion that makes the drinker get a shield around them, protecting them from almost any damage for 30 minutes or until the shield breaks.

Love potion  is a potion true to its name, making the drinker fall in love with the placer.

Ethereal crystals are crystals that make a person fall into deep cultivation where they enter the ethereal world and learn more and increase their powers. Keep in mind they are as good as extinct from Thrombär but are fairly common to fairly tough to find.

Power potion  is an immensely rare potion that can give a powerless mortal powers for a day. These powers depend from person to person.

That's all for now, updates in the evening!

Hope you like it, yashhhhhhh