Waking Up

Raphael's eyes were opening. As they did so the suns light blinded him. He squinted his eyes until he could see. It was perhaps then that he realized that he was lying down on a bed? When did he even get there? Or fearing this answer: who brought him there?

He sat up and saw around him. It was a big airy room. To the left was a big window which was covered with white curtains. The sunlight seemed to pass through it making the whole room look much bigger. On the right there was a really large wooden vase with beautiful white gladioli whose flowers were around a metre wide. The bed which he sat on was big and white and probably king size.

But then he came to his senses--how had he reached there and who had brought him there? He got up and slowly walked towards the white door. As he did so, he heard muffled voices.
"Yes it seemed luck was on our side."

"I'm glad you are alright."

"You're fight last night must have been pretty bad."

What fight? Wondered Raphael. Then he pushed open the door to look upon Tyr, Nero and his parents sitting there on the sofa. His parents and Nero looked normal however Tyr's face was full of bandages, scars and cuts.

It was then that he remembered the previous night's fight. His thoughts were cut short by the "Good Mornin Raf!" And "Had a good sleep, dear?"

His 'father' however wasn't one for greetings. He instead began shouting.
" What were you thinking running away? And not getting back by sunset? We managed all of that but after that falling asleep on the road? What if the Assassins caught you?"

"Oh god! Just leave it Basahr." Said Quinil.

"What happened after I left?" Raphael said while looking at Tyr.

"Midnight was using the Excruciating Curse on me when she felt that someone had left. She ran out to see someone enter 'Mr Portier's Anywhere Apportion.' She tried to brake it open but you had left till then.

By the time she returned, I had put on an invisibility spell and escaped. She knows me, Raphael. That means we must stay hidden from them. We can not let them find out who you are. If they do then we will never be free from the Assassins, never."

"Where are we Tyr?"

"This is a house just a little inside the Forest Of Dreams. The Assassins never venture inside so we will be safe."

***

For the rest of the day, Raphael just explored the nearby surroundings. He saw a beautiful lake just a little away. Around it there were extremely big flowers which opened up as soon as he touched them.

Some were golden, others shades and tones of pinks and reds, oranges and what not. Some flowers were actually bells which banged against its edges because of the flowing wind.

There were trees with pink leaves which would fly away. Rafe would then realize that they weren't leaves but actually butterflies. Inside the water itself, there were unusual fish, pixies and so many other creatures. There was a pixie which could swim and fly as it searched for its favourite herb.

There was a species of fish which could change its color according to its surroundings. There was still another fish which could divide itself into many small fish which could still regroup to form bigger fish.

Perhaps it was this natural dream land that let them relax--something they hadn't done since years. But the relaxing only lasted for 3 days. Until something major happened.

So?!! How do you guys like this new chapter? It was just meant to let the characters relax XD as they've had too much drama in their lives...(and also cause I have writers block)...and the main plot begins from next chapter!!

So yay!

Yashhhhhhh