A Boring Trek

I just wanted to tell you all to go check out my other book,
Don't Open The Box. It is written in a play format with a mixture of old english and english. I'm writing that or the Halloween prompt by Fantasy.

Syienne, Rafe and Ianuaria walked out of  'Miss Mittleplum's cottages and dining.' After they finished their tea, they went and picked up their bags, paid Miss Mittleplum and left. They were leaving the beginning of the forest now. That meant, there would neither be cottages to sleep in nor dining's to eat in. All that would be there was them, the creatures and the Forest. Their journey to Celegna had just begun, for within the forest were several creatures, Dragons, Firewings, trolls, shapeshifters, banshee's and even some witches. To encounter any would result in deathly consequences.

They trekked quite far away by nightfall and Ianuaria was going to get a fire going. She moved her hands in a wavy motion and a bright red fire appeared. It burnt without any wood, midair. While she did so, Rafe ventured into the surroundings with a small fire floating behind him - courtesy of Ianuaria. While he picked berries from the shrubs, he thought about the past few days. He remembered the lie he told Ianuaria,"The box won't open, I've tried it myself." When infact it could open but Rafe had glued it shut. Only the prophecy could reveal itself. He grinned.
"They must not know of my secret. When we get to Celegna, I will speak to the Nymph Queen. Celegna is one of the last strongholds against Him and I intend to seeking help from her."
He said to himself. Little did he know, the fire that floated behind him wasn't just meant for warmth but also as a way for Ianuaria to spy upon him.
Back near the place they set up camp, Ianuaria smirked. At least he doesn't have ill interests for us. However, his secret is something I will find out, she thought.

When Rafe returned- with a basket in his hand, the first thing he saw was the sleeping area. It was beautiful. The soft emerald grass had three purple -soft jelly like -mattresses. The plants surrounded each mattress made it impossible to see past. Small dots of yellow light seemed to float above the sleeping area. He walked closer and closer, staring at the place in awe. Just as he was close enough, he heard the voice he'd been waiting for.

"How'd you like it, Raf?" Said Syienne.
Rafe didn't answers, its beauty had made him lose the ability to speak.

"Ianuaria is calling us, let's go."

When they reached the fire, he was surprised. It wasn't as beautiful as the blue fire Tyr had made. Tyr. He missed him. The man who annoyed him to hell, who treated him like a beggar even while telling him of his royal lineage. He was somewhere and Rafe didn't know where. His thoughts were broken when Ianuaria commented, " What happened Rafe? Are you too dazzled by seeing such an amazing fire?"

" It's nowhere as good as a blue fire." He sickeningly replied.

" Blue fire? Could it be? You've seen an Elven fire? With the power to tell stories--past, present and even...... the future." Said Ianuaria. Her hairs tips were blue-she was calm

"Yeah,Why? Is it rare?"

"Rare enough. Now, pass me some of the food you bought. Blueberries, eldarberries, aquaberries, syroberries and plenty more. What else? Oh! Is that the Mollucan tree's root? That's the best food ever. Lets go roast it. Anymore? Ooh... did you get a tamsik tree stem? Lets go roast this stuff." She said excitedly, forgetting all about the Elven Fire.

"Where did you learn all about them?" Asked Syienne as Ianuaria went to go roast the food.

"Herbs and Medicine class." Mumbled Rafe.

"Really? That is amazing. I want to visit Thrombär someday."

"Where are you from?"
" Rivestfall. "

" You've come here all the way from Rivestfall just to find Celegna? Why? There has to be something."

"I--I-Ii- want to meet my mother."

Done. Another update. This was already being made before I found out about #21 so its the next update that's going to be LEGENDARY!!
Tell me how you like this!!
Ciao

Yashhhhhhh