Chapter 5- Dylan O'Brien

The next day I walk into the announcement hall, after the principal called all the students to meet there before school starts.

I don't know what I expected to happen yesterday but luckily nothing really did. I made the boys stay in the car while I got my things. My brother was out at college but my mom was there. I explained what happened but she was still extremely excited for me and couldn't believe I was 'making history' at the school her dad apparently went to. Grandpa must have been a fuckboy.

No kidding, this school should be renamed St. Martin's school for fuckboys.

I see Ashton, Cole, Jason and Ed sitting in the chairs further to the back and Wyatt drags me towards them, not giving me a second option. I think Ash has finally realized I'm not going to sleep with him and so he isn't flirting as hardcore as before, luckily.

"Okay, students!" Mrs. Maxis cuts off all the voices echoing through the hall, "Tomorrow each grade will be going on camp, all in different places. You will take the correct camp form which will tell you the destination. You will also need to follow the list of what to pack, no technology will be allowed. You will have today off to get ready and once everyone gets back next week, you will all have to go straight into working. This school has high standards and we expect each of you to meet them. Thank you, you're all dismissed." She walks out as soon as she stops speaking and all the students stand up, making their way towards the exit, grabbing the right forms as they do.

A few of the students glance at me in confusion as I take a form, probably wondering why there is a girl at the school.

"Fuck," Ash groans as he walks to my right, the rest of the guys are all walking with us as well, "We're going to a stupid lake for a leadership camp. The bus ride is four freaking hours." he complains, making Jason roll his eyes.

"I'm not going on this shit, text me when you guys are back. I just need to graduate and I'm out." Jason comments and then walks away from us, probably to his dorm.

"You're going to be as popular as Starbucks at a Bon Jovi concert on this camp since you're the only girl at our school." Edward says and I chuckle slightly. Well, that's one way of comparing it.

We get to our wing and Edward walks further down the corridor. Ash and Cole go in their dorm and I walk into mine with Wyatt.

As soon as we are in the dorm, Wyatt pulls off his shirt and falls onto his bed, face first, with a groan, "I don't wanna pack." he mumbles and I just roll my eyes and start packing straight away so I can watch Netflix when I'm done.

Wyatt turns and watches me as I pack, smirking when I quickly shove in my underwear, "Oh, by the way, you're sharing a tent with me. There is no way I am letting you go with any of those other guys." he says and I shrug, not really minding.

When I'm done, I do a little happy dance and put the bag in the corner so that it is ready for tomorrow morning. I then get on my bed and turn on the T.V.

"Oh, you wanna Netflix and chill?" Wyatt asks and gets off his bed, climbing onto mine with me.

I chuckle and shift up slightly so that there is room for Wyatt but because it is a single sized bed I fall off with a thud.

He laughs at me and then helps me up, pulling me back onto the bed, closer to him. I shuffle upwards, already facing him because otherwise we wouldn't fit.

"Sorry, the only person I'm Netflix and chilling with is Dylan O'Brien." I say and put on The First Time with a grin.

He shrugs and wraps his arms around me, getting more comfortable as we watch the movie in silence.

*=*=*=*

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I slowly open my eyes when my alarm goes off the next morning and the first thing I see is Wyatt's face, only a few centimeters away from mine.

I would say he looks hot in his sleep but he looks hot all the time so it wouldn't be that big of a discovery.

There is light shining into our room from the curtains that we didn't close last night. "Wyatt, wake up." I whisper, not able to move because he still has his arms wrapped around me.

He lets out a soft moan and nuzzles his head into my neck, "Five more minutes, baby." he mumbles, his voice husky and deeper than usual.

"Wyatt, we can't be late, we have to get ready." I say a bit louder, slightly chuckling. I wouldn't mind staying here a bit longer either, especially because he smells so freaking good.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks around, letting go of me, "When did we fall asleep?" he asks. Okay, so I am obsessed with morning voices and he needs to get out of my bed before I do something I shouldn't.

"Dunno." I state and get out of the bed, going straight to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

Once I'm done I walk out in my towel and Wyatt just smiles at me before going to shower as well.

When we are all ready and Wyatt is finally done packing - and by packing I mean he basically put the bare minimum and said that he can 'recycle' the clothes- we walk down to the hall to meet the principal and load onto the buses.

"Okay guys, are you ready?" Mrs. Maxis says, smiling. A few of the students reply, the rest are too busy talking to each other.

I don't know what I expected to get out of trying to apply as a teacher with no degree, but going on a camp with a bunch of hot fuckboys for a week definitely was not it.

I've only been here for two days and I already feel like I have lost braincells.

*=*=*=*

Sorry for the slow updates, I have school and I'm trying to update my other books as well xx

Okay okay okay, I really felt the need to put this meme I saw on Instagram on here because I don't know about you guys but this is so relatable to me:

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG