Chapter 30- Breaking Down

It's felt like years, but it's only been days. It's been days since I've talked to Wyatt, and it feels like I'm dying. Freaking days. How am I never going to talk to him again?

He didn't even give me a chance to explain everything, but the thing is that I don't know what I'm going to say. I'm sorry I used you, but I love you now? Hell no.

I walk down the halls, towards the Physics class.

Someone laughs behind me, "I don't think so."

I turn to the source of the sound and I see Wyatt and the rest of the guys walking to class together. Even Ash is with them and Wyatt seems fine with it.

Wyatt doesn't see me, and I watch him smiling like he has never been hurt before.

How could he be okay already? How can he smile? I mean, I'm glad he is happy but... "Wyatt-" I say, but someone cuts me off by blocking my mouth and pushing me against the lockers behind me. Their body blocks my view of Wyatt and I frown, looking up to see who it is.

Jason is standing, looking down at me, his hand still over my mouth. "Listen, princess, I promised Wyatt he wouldn't have to talk to you for a while and I always keep my promises. Don't talk to him. He may be smiling but he is not okay."

"Mby, mmm m hnm m mmm m mmim," I try to speak through Jason's hand, but it fails miserably.

"What?" He moves his hand off my mouth after making sure Wyatt is gone. He still keeps his body against mine, waiting for me to reply.

"I said I have to talk to him. He doesn't understand. I have to." I try to push Jason off me but he doesn't budge.

"Coral," he whispers and shakes his head. I let out a defeated sigh and look down. "I'm sorry," he whispers.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever, just get off me."

He steps back, and I move away from the lockers, walking towards the class that I am now late for.

"You won't talk to him, right?" Jason says, running up beside me.

I don't reply. Wyatt shut the door on my face without letting me explain, and even if I didn't have a complete explanation, it sucked. It sucked that I couldn't even try and talk to the guy I fell in love with.

Love is about overcoming the problems you face in a relationship and yes, this might have been a really big problem, but it's Wyatt and I am so in love with him. I have to talk to him. He means so much to me and I don't know what I am going to do without him.

I have to find him after class and talk to him.

I stop, and Jason stops with me. "I'm going to bathroom," I say and walk off, to the bathroom. The weird thing about being at an all boys school is the fact that there are no girls bathrooms.

"Okay." I hear Jason say and then he walks off. I walk into the bathroom.

I lean up against the door, closing my eyes. I can't let anyone in the bathroom right now. It feels like I'm breaking down inside.

Before it didn't feel like I lost Wyatt completely, but knowing that he is laughing and he is okay yet I can't talk to him... It's actually killing me.

A tear slips down my cheek and I leave it, not caring because nobody will be able to see me anyway.

"Coral?" Wyatt's voice breaks through my thoughts.

My eyes open and I find Wyatt standing in front of me, a frown on his face.

"Oh, s-sorry," I stutter, moving away from the door and wiping my tear away as quick as I can. "I didn't know anyone else was in here."

"Whatever," he mutters angrily, pulling the door open with force.

I have to talk to him. "Wyatt," I whisper and shake my head. "You said you would never stop trying."

"You know what else I said, Coral?" He lets the door close, turning to face me.  "I said that you were beautiful, smart and kind and sure, you're still beautiful and you're still smart but you sure as hell are not kind. You planned to hurt me and there is no way someone with a heart would do that. You were willing to break me to save yourself. I know I said that I wouldn't stop trying but I'm done. I used to love you, but I don't anymore. I'm done with you, you're selfish and mean and I would never want someone like you."

"No. Wyatt, please-"

He cuts me off, "I thought you were different, as cliché and stupid as it sounds. I was wrong for thinking that. You might as well just go to our sister school because you're just like them. You're just like every other girl I've met." He goes silent for a few seconds. "You're a bitch, Coral," he states and turns back around to open the door again.

I shake my head. "Wyatt, please," I beg. "You're the only person who has managed to make me smile every day, I love you. I'm sorry." I miss him more than I could have imagined I would.

He slowly lets go of the handle again. "I'm really not sorry. I made sure to make you smile every day, because your smile is insanely beautiful, but the only thing you've done to me every day is push me away. Is it annoying trying to apologize to me when I won't accept it? Well, it was annoying trying to get you to want me when you wouldn't even consider it. All you could think about was Ash. You can stop with the apologies and I'll stop trying to get you to want me," he says.

"I'm sorry. Please, I am insanely in love with you. I can't do this... I can't do anything without you. You made everything better. Just forgive me," I beg. He turns and slowly walks towards me, and I slowly start stepping back, not sure what to do.

"I do forgive you," he whispers.

"It doesn't feel like it," I whisper back, looking at the floor.

"Aww, do you want me to give you a fucking hug?" he shouts, his voice echoing and making me flinch. "You know the only thing worse then having to say 'I'm sorry' over and over again without getting a truthful reply back, is having to say 'I love you' over and over again without getting a truthful reply back. At least I forgive you, you've never loved me and that fucking sucks but I'll get over it. We can just forget each other now, pretend I was never there in the first place. Since my feelings obviously weren't important to you, I shouldn't be either."

We can just forget each other.

He said those words like it would be the easiest thing in the world to do.    

"I want you and I need you. Wyatt, please? I'm begging you to forgive me." I know I'm repeating myself but I don't know how else to say it. I need him and I love him, and I don't know what else to ask him. All I can ask is for him to really forgive me.

"I forgive you. How many times do I have to say it? So now let's just move on." He smiles and opens the door.

"Oh, and Coral? This is how it feels to be rejected by someone you want." He walks out, slamming the door behind him.

*=*=*=*

Ouch. Even my empty soul felt that one.

Just kidding, my soul is full of food and Netflix. It's fills me up *pats heart* and those cute guys can fill me up, too *winks* I'M SORRY.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG