Chapter 12- Earphones

I go to room number forty three, the room Ash told me belongs to Jason. He pulls the door open not long after I knock and I stand in front of him with a smile on my face but he just glares at me.

"What do you want?" he asks when I don't say anything.

"You have to come to my lesson tomorrow." I command, looking up into his dark brown eyes.

"I don't have to do anything." Jason states nonchalantly and folds his arms across his chest, leaning against the door from with a bored look on his face.

I shrug, "You have to breathe." I state, hoping he'd stop breathing to defy me.

"How are you a fucking tutor and how did you even have a chance of being a teacher here, you're so fucking immature?" he says and steps back to close the door on my face.

"Wait!" I shout and he stops just before the door slams shut.

"Please come tomorrow?" I beg. "If you hate it then you can leave, I just want to try and help you," I offer.

He stares at me for a moment through the semi-closed door, and doesn't say a word. "Fine, I'll be there at five," he agrees and I nod.

Before I can say thank you, he slams the door closed and I shrug and walk back to my room.

At least I'm one step closer to stopping him from being an asshole all the time, but I doubt I'll be able to stop it. Trying to make him nice won't hurt anybody though.

As I reach the elevator to get up to my room, my phone buzzes and I pull it open. A photo of Ash holding the necklace I wanted pops up onto the screen along with a message.

Ash, 6:34: I'll pick you up at 7. Don't worry about what to wear, just be comfortable and warm 'cause it's raining.

I push open the room door and switch off the phone. The smell of Wyatt's cologne floods my nose as soon as I step into the room, I smile and shut the door behind me.

Looking out the small window, I realize that it's raining very heavily outside. I didn't notice it at all even though it looks like the amount of water pouring down can fill an ocean.

"Hey coco," Wyatt says, leaning up on his elbows as he lies in bed. The lights are all off so the only lighting is the dim light coming through the windows.

"Hey Wyatt," I reply and he smiles.

He stands up and walks to me, pulling me into unexpected hug. My stomach flutters as a reaction to how good he smells, it's just his cologne that's giving me butterflies and nothing more. It's never gonna happen.

"So, I downloaded all the Supernatural episodes and we can order pizza and not do our homework tonight? We can just relax in bed 'cause it's raining outside. I know that it's not a date 'cause you don't date or whatever," Wyatt says and rolls his eyes, laughing as he lets go of me.

"Um, actually I have plans tonight, so I need to get ready." I explain hesitantly.

"Plans?" he says in confusion, frowning down at me. "With who?" he asks as a side thought.

"Um, with Ash." I explain, hoping he doesn't hear me because of the loud rumbling of thunder from outside,

"You're going on a date with Ash?" Wyatt whispers.