Chapter 13- Grenade

Chapter 13- Grenade

"Night," I say to Ash and then walk into my room.

"See you in class tomorrow," he whispers and then smiles and walks off.   

I smile and close the door, turning around to look for Wyatt. I did have fun eating Mexican food except when I accidentally bit a chilly and my mouth felt so hot that it was numb.

Ash just laughed at me like an annoying ass face.

Wyatt's bed is empty and so is the rest of the room which means that he obviously went out.

I quickly get ready for bed, changing my clothes and brushing by teeth. I feel really tired and I am going to have to act like I did my homework in class tomorrow even though I didn't. It will be weird cause I've always done my homework, I've never had a distraction or a reason not to.

Stupid boys, they're so hot and distracting. Well, I've already graduated so I guess there is no reason why I can't get a little distracted.

I pull the blanket over my body close my eyes, immediately falling asleep.

*=*=*=*

A loud slam wakes me up and I sit up in my bed, slightly panicked with no idea where I am.

I relax when I remember where I am and I look out the window, realizing it's still dark outside.

Wyatt stumbles into the room, accidentally falling over on the way to his bed. "Fuck, the floor won't stay still," he mumbles to himself and stands up again, trying to stay upright.

I sigh and get out of my bed, walking over to Wyatt to help him to his bed after I close the room door.

He pulls away from me and shakes his head, "Coco, I forgive you," he tells me and then starts walking towards my bed.

"You forgive me?" I ask and he nods and sits down on my bed. He starts pulling off his shoes, not saying anything.

"Yes, I forgive you. I forgive you for being an idiot and dating Ash, and I'll always be here. Even if I really don't want to be there when he hurts you, I'll be there. I'll always be here and I promise I won't hurt you." He smiles at me in the dark and falls back onto the bed.

"Wyatt, that's my bed," I state and walk up to him, hoping he'll get off.

"Mmm, I know," he mumbles and then moves up and gets under the blankets.

"So go to your bed," I command but he ignores me, acting like he didn't hear a word of what I said.

"Girl let me love you," he starts singing really loudly and my eyes widen in surprise at how loud he is, "and I will love you, until you learn to love yourself!"

I jump onto my bed and crawl over, clamping my hand over his mouth. "Wyatt, shut up," I whisper and chuckle slightly. He does as told and stops singing and so I move my hand.

We both go silent for what feels like forever, he just looks up at me with a slight smile on his lips.

"What?" I whisper when I realize nothing is going to happen if I don't talk.

"I was the first one to make you smile today," he whispers and gives me a lopsided grin.

I purse my lips to stop myself from smiling again. That was so cute and he has to stop being like that. He needs to be more like Ash and not know any of the quotes from my favorite author. He needs to stop smelling so good and looking hot all the time, even as soon as he wakes up. He definitely needs to stop telling me he loves me.

Oh my god, I'm going to need milk because he is hot.

"I'm not joking, coco. I love you. Please just let me love you, I swear it will be worth it?" he asks, the smile not leaving his face.

I shake my head, "I can't," I whisper, still sitting on one section of my bed. Wyatt takes my waist and pulls me down so that I am lying next to him.

"Fine, but then I just want you to sleep with me since you left me alone today," he mumbles and pulls the blanket over my body.

"I am going to be the first person to make you smile every day, because it feels really good seeing you happy," Wyatt tells me and pulls me closer to him on the bed.

I look up at him and I see that his eyes are closed and he is smiling softly.

"Wyatt, I'm with Ash... Your best friend..." I say, frowning. This plan is as effective as the my Geography teacher in my old school who always slept through lessons.

"He knows I like you, and there is something... I just..." he sighs, his eyes still closed, "I don't care. You can keep rejecting me, no matter how much it hurts, I'm not going to stop. I want you because you're beautiful and smart and kind and absolutely amazing, okay? I don't want you to be with anyone else so I'm not just going to stop trying."

I go silent and lean my head on Wyatt's shoulder and he doesn't say anything else as well.

"Baby I've been loving losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be," he starts singing with his eyes closed. "And I would catch a grenade for you..." he opens his eyes and lifts my chin with his finger then places a kiss on my lips, "but you wouldn't do the same," he whispers and then gets off my bed and walks over to his.

He falls onto his bed and pulls off his top, throwing it onto the floor. I sit in silence, shocked at what just happened. He just kissed me!

"Goodnight, Coco," he mumbles and pulls his blanket over his head, falling asleep immediately.

*=*=*=*

Ughhh, why do I love Wyatt?

AHHH I ALMOST HAVE 50K FOLLOWERS AND YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!! I honestly can't express my love for you enough! I'm not going to rant but I do want you all to know how important you are to me <33 I love you sweethearts soooo much xx

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG