Chapter 18- SpongeBob

When we get back to the dorm room, Wyatt just falls onto the bed and goes onto his phone.

I look down at my clothes with a sigh. What a waste of a good outfit, the only people that saw it were drunk, except Wyatt.

"Wyatt, do you like my dress?" I ask. It sucks that I need affirmation but Ash never said I look nice and I just don't feel like it's nice dress. Maybe I shouldn't have worn it?

He looks up at me with his usual adorable smile, "You look ravishing," he states without a second thought.

I look down at the soft blue coloured dress, a blush staining my cheeks. That's right Ash, I look ravishing.

I look back at Wyatt and he is staring at me, but he quickly looks away when he sees that I've noticed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare, I just couldn't help it..." he whispers.

My phone rings and I answer it, walking into the bathroom to change into something more comfortable.

"Hello?" I say.

"Um, babe?" Ash slurs on the other side of the phone, "Where are you? I'm calling an Uber and if you're not coming, I'm leaving."

I hear a girl giggle in the background and Ash shushes her, making me frown. He doesn't even remember I've left?

"Ash, where in the club are you?" I say, leaning against the sink and closing my eyes.

"Um," he grunts and then clears his throat. "Um, just meet me in front."

"I'm not there," I roll my eyes.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you later," he whispers and ends the call. Wait, he was whispering that to me, right?

Obviously. He's gonna ask me to be his girlfriend. He has to sooner or later. Maybe if I sleep with him I'll show him what he is missing if I'm gone?

I groan and run my hand over my face, putting my phone down on the shelf by the sink.

There's a soft knock on the door, "You're not taking a shit, right?"

I lift my shoe and throw it and the door, causing a loud thud to echo around the bathroom.

There is a few seconds of silence before Wyatt talks again, "Coco?" he whispers in a gentle voice. "Please open the door?"

"Why?" I ask.

"I really need to pee," he explains and I chuckle and pull open the door then lean down to grab my shoe before walking out.

"Thank you," he says quickly before shutting the door and locking it.

I sigh and pull out a pair of ripped jeans and a top, but then I look out the window and see it is raining again.

This weather sucks but I love it at the same time.

"I'm stealing a hoodie," I shout, then open Wyatt's cupboard. I take a maroon hoodie that's soft on the inside and lay it on my bed before pulling off my clothes and my shoe.

I start singing to myself and just as I am about to pull my shirt over my head, Wyatt opens the bathroom door and his jaw drops.

I look at him with wide eyes and his eyes go down to my body that is just covered by my underwear. After three seconds of staring, he slaps his hand over his eyes and turns around.