Chapter 24- Rambling

OKAY SO I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 1 MILLION READS AND I CAN NEVER THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH BUT I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU!!! I LOVE YOU, YOU AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!

Chapter 24- Rambling

"What?"

"I said-"

I cut Wyatt off, "I know. I heard you, but... What?" I frown, looking back down at the glazed donuts.

"You can say no. I like you but you don't have to like me. I just need to ask," he tells me and smiles.

"I-"

He cuts me off, "Wait, actually, I'm scared. Can you write your answer on paper, so I can prepare?"

I am about to say something but he beats me to it, "Actually, first can you tell me something? I had this moment prepared in my head and to be honest I expected you to say no so I'm really scared and I just need to know something, I have a question,  and if you say no then just pretend this whole donut and pizza shit didn't happen, we can just-"

I cut him off again, "Wyatt, what's the question?" I ask, smiling at his rambling.

"Do you love me?" he asks in a rush.

My eyes widen in shock and I take a step back, surprised by the question. Do I love him?

"What? I-I, um..." I stare at Wyatt, biting the inside of my cheek without knowing the answer to his question.

I can't love Wyatt, I love Ash.

I think...

"I am so in love with you, Coco. I have known you for a few months now and I see you every single day and every time I see you, I just fall in love with you all over again. You don't understand, I love everything about you; I love your hair and your smile and the way you smell. I love your adorable laugh and how kind and smart you are. I love you. All of you. I just had to check if you love me too because if you don't then there really is no point in us being together. Yes, it would suck not being able to kiss you whenever I want but I'd rather have that then have to waste your time and mine by being in a pointless relationship and I'm just really just curious, do you have any feelings for me? I probably sound so stupid right now and I am definitely rambling to avoid the truth but I have to find out sooner or later." He makes hand gestures as he talks and by the end of it his face is red and he is looking anywhere but at me.

I open my mouth to talk when, suddenly, he's talking again, "But you know, I would prefer later. This is basically the hardest thing I've had to do and once I had to tell a sumo wrestler that he was fat as a dare. Luckily he didn't jump onto me or I'd probably dead, which would mean that I wouldn't have been here, rambling my ass off and embarrassing myself more than I thought possible. That sumo wrestling story shit is a story for another day though, although I did have to look at his breasts which were bigger than some girls I've seen and that really scared me so maybe we shouldn't talk about that some other time. Okay, I'm going way off topic now. I've really never been in love before and it's completely okay if you say no to wanting to be my girlfriend or to loving me because I'm new to this and I don't know how to act as a boyfriend. I can only imagine how stupid I look right now. What about if I bribe you? Hey, if you say you love me I'll take you down the street to a pancake restaurant and I'll let you eat as much as you want. There's this chocolate syrup that is literally the best thing in the world. Wait, I mean you're the best thing in the world but this syrup is a close second. Maybe we could also go to-"

"Wyatt," I interrupt his adorable little speech.

"Sorry," Wyatt immediately says, his face even redder than before.

"Um, yeah that's all," he sits down on his bed and I sit down next to him, not saying a word.

After a few seconds of silence, I turn to look at him and he is staring forward. His face is slightly less red than before but I'm actually really glad that I could make him blush this hard without even having to do anything.

I stare at his face, enjoying the view. His jawline is so perfect and even his skin is so smooth, except for the slight stubble. I really just want to lift my hand and touch his face because it was probably carved by God himself.

His bright blue eyes turn to meet mine, curiosity clearly bubbling inside him. "Please say something. I'm over thinking this way too much and I need something."

I stand up and turn to stand in front of him. "Stand up," I tell him and he gets up.

"Yeah?" Wyatt frowns.

His body is closer to mine then I had predicted, but I don't mind because Wyatt always smells like heaven.

"Close your eyes and I'll give you you're answer," I say and Wyatt nods, closing his eyes.

"Think about pancakes," he whispers and grins.

I laugh and place my hand on Wyatt's shoulder, standing on my toes so that I could get closer to his height.

"I love you," I whisper and place my lips gently against his.

*=*=*=*

What do you think she's up to now? *rolls eyes at her stupidity* I honestly don't know why I created her. I think I just want drama. Trust me, the drama train is on it's way.

Choo. Choo.

Ooh, and can you guys please stalk my profile and tell me what you think of my new theme? ;)

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG