Chapter 20- Flabbergasted

I step back, utterly speechless.

"Um, yeah," Ash rubs the back of his neck, "Can you maybe go, Coral?"

I turn to look at Ash's girlfriend, completely flabbergasted, and then I turn back to look at him.

"I..." I nod, not having any words to express how I'm feeling.

I was wrong. He wasn't cheating, and being cheated on isn't the worst feeling in the world. No, being a fucking side hoe is the worst feeling in the world.

Why? Because even after everything, I still want him, but he doesn't want me anymore. He doesn't even care.

I stare down at the floor and walk out the room, back into mine. What the hell just happened? He used me to cheat on someone else...

I look up to meet the gorgeous blue eyes of Wyatt. "I'm sorry, I wanted him to tell you but I couldn't let him do it to you anymore," he explains, speaking gently, as if I might break.

I stare down at the floor, deciding not to talk. If someone were to ask me what just happened, I wouldn't know.

"I'm tired," I whisper and walk to my bed, falling into the covers without changing.

I couldn't give two fucks right now.

"You're not going to class tomorrow," he tells me and then leans down next to my bed.

I slowly open my eyes to look at Wyatt whose face is only inches from mine. He smiles and kisses my forehead then stands up again, "Goodnight, sweetheart."

*=*=*=*

I wake up the next morning, still feeling completely drained of energy.

I can't explain why I'm sad. I didn't love Ash, did I? No, I don't think love is that simple. It still hurts thinking about what he did to me, though.

What time is it?

I check the watch on my bed side table, only to find out it's eight in the morning.

What?

I throw my blankets off my and run to the bathroom, but much to my dismay, it's locked.

"Hello?" Wyatt's deep voice rings from inside the bathroom. I can tell that he is brushing his teeth, from the way his voice is muffled.

"Why didn't you wake me up? It's eight o'clock!" I scream, banging on the door in frustration.

The door to the bathroom is suddenly pulled open to reveal a grinning and shirtless Wyatt. His smile immediately lightens my mood for some reason, and I suppress the need to look down at his shirtless body.

"You're not going to school. No way. Today we're staying in bed," he tells me and I groan.

I look down at my body and my jaw drops, "Did you fucking change me?" I scream, realizing I'm in my sweatpants and another one of Wyatt's hoodies.

I'm not wearing a shirt under the hoodie which means he basically saw me naked! Thank God my underwear is still on.

"No," he says, giving me a cheeky smile, "The horny ghost changed you. Duh."

I chuckle and shake my head, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. "Dumbass," I state and he just sticks his tongue out at me then pulls a plain white shirt on.

"Hey, if it wasn't for me, you'd still be with Ash," Wyatt says and pulls our beds together, to make a king sized bed.

At the mention of his name, my heart drops and I sit down on my bed that is now attached to Wyatt's.

Noticing my change in mood, Wyatt comes and sits next to me, "Hey, it's okay."

He turns slightly and holds me gently against his chest. I shake my head, "I just don't get it. I like him and he just..."

"Doesn't like you back?" he chuckles halfheartedly, "Yeah, I know the feeling."

"Wyatt," I whisper and I look up at him with a frown.

"Hey no, it's okay. We made a deal to keep it friendly. Pretend I never said that," he says quickly.

I stand up and lean against the wall, staring up at the ceiling. "I still like him," I whisper.

"Why?" Wyatt groans and then gets up, "Why would you even consider having sex with him?"

"I don't know," I bite my lip and look down, "I just imagine him being really strong and controlling in bed and it's just..."

He raises his eyebrows, "You want strong and controlling, huh?" He steps forward and grabs my wrists, planting them firmly against the wall behind me.

I gasp, my eyes widening in shock, "What are you-"

"Shut up," he growls and takes my waist, pushing me down onto the bed.

I shift backwards on the bed, not knowing what's happening. He stares down at me with a smirk and then he slides his body in between my legs.

"You're mine now, baby girl. Got it?" he says, his voice rough.

I nod slightly and I'm about to speak when he cuts me off, "Call me Master."

"N-" he cuts me off again by wrapping his hand around my throat and pushing gently. My hand finds his larger one and I try to pry it off me.

Why is this turning me on?

"Yes Master," I whisper out, my heart beating faster.

"Good girl," he leans his face down to mine, "Now you're going to kiss me."

He leans down even further, and pulls me into a kiss. His rough lips against mine cause me to let out a wimper.

This is happening! my mind screams, even though it feels like a dream.

*=*=*=*

YES, MASTER!

Please let me know what you guys think? ;) xx

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG