Hello There

" Let her go Normani you know the code. " Lauren said.

" Why should I, she's just gonna end up dead anyway. All humans do. " Normani said as she dangled the pathetic human girl.

" Norm, Lauren is right we don't kill them. That's the rule. " Dinah said as she wiped the blood off her mouth.

" Fine " Normani said, dropping the defenseless girl to her knees " You're lucky their here because other wise you'd be dead. "

" Please let me go I won't tell anyone " The teenage girl said.

" Relax honey now what's your name? " Ally asked as she kneeled down in front of the girl.

" E-E-Elizabeth " the girl said.

" Okay Elizabeth look straight into my eyes okay " Ally said as she grabbed the girls face and faced it towards her's.

" O-Okay " the girl said with a huge gulp.

" You are going to run back home and forget that you saw any of us, all you will remember is you heard strange noises and an animal attacked you. " Ally told her as she pointed to the bites around her arms.

" Okay " the girl said with a nod.

" Good " Ally said as she helped the girl up " Now run away as fast as you can until you see someone. Then then tell them your were attacked by an animal "

The girl then took of as fast she could while holding onto her arm, which was dripping blood.

" We could have just killed her and made it look like an accident " Normani said.

" You're right Norm, but then we would be psychopaths that tore apart a teenage girl " Lauren said.

Normani rolled her eyes at that.

" Norm you need to realize that not all humans are like the ones who killed your boyfriend " Ally said.

" See I'd believe that if only I knew the human that killed him. It could have been any of those stupid humans. " Normani said.

" Suns almost up we should go get ready for school " Dinah said.

" Ya let's go guys " Lauren said.

In an instant all the girls were back at there house. It was a two story house in the middle of the woods.

" I call first in the shower! " Dinah yelled as she ran upstairs.

" No way you take the longest to get ready...you'll go last! " Ally yelled as she ran right behind her.

" Hey Norm " Lauren said as she placed her hand on Normani's shoulder " You know we're all here if you ever want to talk about him "

Normani quickly shrugged her hand off " I'm fine I just need to take a shower to get my mind off things "

Normani then headed upstairs and Lauren let her be.

Lauren then headed into her room and picked out pair of ripped jeans, a white tank top, and a leather jacket.

She went into the downstairs bathroom and turned on the shower. The other girls think the shower is to small for them so now it's known as Lauren's shower.

Lauren grabbed a towel and then got into the shower.

Meanwhile Dinah was putting on her makeup along with Ally in Dinah's room and Normani had just gotten out of the shower.

" Why do we still have to go to school " Normani asked.

" Because other wise if we try walking around anywhere during the day the cops or someone will think we're kids that need to be in school. Plus, we can be smart asses during history " Ally said as she applied her mascara.